I have no idea what was said whatsoever... Heard some Jamaican accent in there (talking about the Homeland and tinglies)

The crazy part, it's legit. By's from the Rock aint like the rest of em.

I think one of the best parts of the show is that it learns from the "down" episodes (fartbook, only example I have) and even makes fun of them in later seasons. I'm gonna head back to watching the series for what seems like the 20th+ time. Welcome to Letterkenny

The question is...can you translate it?

Nope, I'm a mainlander haha. Understood maybe 25% of it. Have a couple of buddies who could though, especially after a couple.

THP...How are ya now?!
2C4DAA6C-3F4F-4AB7-B58B-4A8B27E6E22B.jpeg

Good-n-u?

Interesting tid bit. As a cajun, I understand almost everything that is said!

Probably one of the funniest and most underrated shows on the internet. With that being said, I can't figure out why my wife doesn't like it...

Interesting tid bit. As a cajun, I understand almost everything that is said!

Probably one of the funniest and most underrated shows on the internet. With that being said, I can't figure out why my wife doesn't like it...
My wife isn’t much of a fan. Most of it is fairly low comedy and clever word play, right up my alley, but not so much hers.

My wife isn’t much of a fan. Most of it is fairly low comedy and clever word play, right up my alley, but not so much hers.
My wife doesn't process humor super quickly so by the time my tears have dried up, the scene is over and she still hasn't figured out why I watch that show.

I haven't met a woman yet that made it through even a full episode. My wife included. Maybe it's just a guy thing.

Just finished season 6. Gonna be awhile till I can watch a baseball game and not think about the end of season 6.

I haven't met a woman yet that made it through even a full episode. My wife included. Maybe it's just a guy thing.
haha my wife said they talk too fast and she didn't know what the hell was going on hahaha

I told her to watch every episode twice.

Such a fantastic episode hahahaha

Cannot believe you haven't watched past season two. I am offended.

I'm disappointed in myself as well. Just been too lazy to "get it off the internet".

That episode features Wayne and Dery spitting with the Riley and Jonesy and my god, it may be better than the first episode.

That episode features Wayne and Dery spitting with the Riley and Jonesy and my god, it may be better than the first episode.
It's pure gold. Shoresy on ice is also brilliant.

My wife wasn't a fan either. Any word when the next season hits?? I'm terribly impatient

It's pure gold. Shoresy on ice is also brilliant.
Knowing that Jared Keeso is both Wayne and Shoresy makes me happy. Keeso has said he is more Shorsey than Wayne. The chirping from Season 7 is soooooo good.

Edit: just to show it again because it's hilarious

Gonna have to take a look at this...

My wife's brother sent me this today so I wanted to shareFB_IMG_1582222785985.jpg

Back