I need SOOOOO many more episodes of Shoresy hahaha
Exactly, sorta like a family size bag of chips. Chow down on all of them then think there should of been more and feel bad for downing the entire thing at once 😆

Watched episode 1 and I ******* loved it.

Do I need to catch up on Letterkenny before starting Shoresy? I’m somewhere in season 5 I think

Do I need to catch up on Letterkenny before starting Shoresy? I’m somewhere in season 5 I think
No. They make a couple subtle references to his departure to “up north” but there’s no real big tie in.

Also, I find it absolutely hilarious that after 10 seasons of being just a total **** Bird on Letterkenny, they present Shoresy will a ton of compassion and commitment to the team hahaha

And honestly, it’s done so well.

Also, I find it absolutely hilarious that after 10 seasons of being just a total **** Bird on Letterkenny, they present Shoresy will a ton of compassion and commitment to the team hahaha

I’m very optimistic after reading the one sentence description!
1653698888073.png

"Pickin' rocks and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living but as sure as God's got sandals it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails."

...still cracks me up!

It’s done amazingly well.

"for what?"

-Shorsey

Watched the first two episodes. Good stuff. Sanguinett reminds me of Donny from Big Lebowski

Need more episodes!

Did not have time to watch any yet but it's happening today!

Back