Lightningbolt44 is a great dude.

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Handicap
Lightningbolt44 aka Ron, aside from being an awesome golfer to share a round with and someone that I call a friend is also just an awesome person in general. I received a PM from golfergal saying that my 2016 Albatross Club membership was paid for by Ron. Completely unexpected, but a great gesture from an awesome friend. I've said this before, but I haven't been super active with everything that's been going on, but THP has the best group of golfers in the world. I have yet to meet someone who wasn't awesome and the stories of generosity from the members here is incredible. This is just another example of that.

Thanks again Ron.

Ron is a solid guy for sure. Well done Mr Bolt!

Well done Ron! :clapp:

I'm a big Ron fan! Great dude for sure

Great stuff !

WTG Bolt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron is a good one for sure.

Ron is the man. Well done.

Well done Ronaldo

Well done!

He's alright :alien: one of many good people I've met through this community that I am privileged to call friend

Ron is definitely one of the good ones. Hoping to meet him in 2016

Great job! Ron is a great guy!

Well done Ron!

Very cool!!

There's good people on this site!

I totally agree dude, Ron is an incredible person and great to golf with. You too buddy, you're stellar too!

Well done gentlemen

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Very nice fellas!

Ron is the worst. He ALWAYS celebrates my putts before they go in and then the putt ALWAYS misses. He's a terrible friend. I will never let him forget that.

Ron is the worst. He ALWAYS celebrates my putts before they go in and then the putt ALWAYS misses. He's a terrible friend. I will never let him forget that.
I will keep my mouth and celebrations shut from now on ha.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back