Votes: 67 31.6%
  • Visor

Votes: 49 23.1%
  • Driver Cap

Votes: 19 9.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would be a HUGE fan of an unstructured, slouch-type, worn-in THP hat.
i just love that type of hat...

100% with you on this Tyno. Would love to see that.

I have a good mix. 4 unstructured and 6 Structured. Bring on the driver cap!
I guess I am missing something. What do you consider an unstructured vs structured?

I'm still trying to figure out what a frat boy swoop is.

a2e8e7u7.jpg

The comb over I guess? Gets messed up in a hat

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'm all about some structured caps. But I'm sure it will be awesome regardless of style.

I guess I am missing something. What do you consider an unstructured vs structured?

Structured:
images

Unstructured:
images

Basically floppy vs nonfloppy.

Very cool guys! I would vote for Structured fitted, Kinda what Nike does..2 sizes...S/M and L/XL. But since that is not an option I am in between Visor and Structured!

These would be awesome THP Style...

images

resize

Honest question: Haven't most THP hats been of the structured design to this point?

That change to a more 'head fitting' design would be a real benefit IMO.

Honest question: Haven't most THP hats been of the structured design to this point?

There have been a good mix. The first batch offered both kinds with some really good Argyle designs. Then there was one with the pinstripe brims. Both were excellent

unstructured or visor
either one will be awesome.

Structured:
images

Unstructured:
images

Basically floppy vs nonfloppy.
Ok so I'm not an idiot...when has THP every put out an unstructured hat? Every hat I own has a hard front crown. No floppiness

We have had both. Although our two Albatross Club designs have both been structured. We have not done a visor or driver cap.

Ok so I'm not an idiot...when has THP every put out an unstructured hat? Every hat I own has a hard front crown. No floppiness

934625260_TYcEj-L.jpg

JB, are you sticking with PUKKA for this?

Sorry, didn't realize you were referring to past THP hats, thought you meant in general. Didn't mean it as a "you're an idiot" comment.

Unstructured hat make my flat head look like a flat head.

I'm voting for visor because although a drivers cap would be cool, I think it's more of a novelty item that only someone named Gus would wear and truly like.

^Siri probably sucks.

I also have a different one from a few years back (different than what ddec posted) that is unstructured.

I like unstructured, fitted, vintage, worn hat....

Here is another unstructured that we had.

cache_240_240_DSC_5607.jpg

Anything fitted would be amazing

JB, are you sticking with PUKKA for this?

Yes, we will be working with PUKKA for this. They have made incredible hats for us in the past.

Here is another unstructured that we had.

cache_240_240_DSC_5607.jpg

I can stop searching for that one now. Wasn't one of the Tour Van hats Unstructured as well? Also some Pukka ones given out at the outing with the THP Logo on them were also unstructured.

It would be cool to have a THP visor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back