Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

Course looked absolutely amazing! Wondering how participants feel about their final product new shafts?

Maybe the best set of par 3’s I’ve ever seen on one course. All just absolutely picturesque.

Maybe the best set of par 3’s I’ve ever seen on one course. All just absolutely picturesque.
Definitely. 6 is pretty average, but the other 3 are phenomenal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And that finishing hole... don't go right!

So who went low today?!

Beautiful course and great updates. When do we see the scores? How did you guys do??

What a phenomenal course this was. I couldn’t keep track of my ball because I was looking at all the beautiful scenery. Just amazing.

Fun round. @+7 KPTT can crush the ball!

So what’s the early feedback on custom designs?

Last edited:
That looked like a complete, unbelievable experience. I was enraptured by the scenery and the commentary.. Fantastic trip and huge kudos to TT for making it happen!

Great couple of days with a great bunch of guys. Don't every play Tenputt for money, quiet guy gets up on the tee and rips it past the OX from Okie and the Jersey Firefighter.

Sorry I couldn't hang for the after round beers, gotta be on a plane to Japan at 1 tomorrow.

So what’s the early feedback on custom designs?

Love the feel and ball flight was great! Some operator error for sure, but I cannot wait to have another opportunity to swing this thing!

@DB TT is a guru with shaft design.

Great couple of days with a great bunch of guys. Don't every play Tenputt for money, quiet guy gets up on the tee and rips it past the OX from Okie and the Jersey Firefighter.

Sorry I couldn't hang for the after round beers, gotta be on a plane to Japan at 1 tomorrow.
Thanks for your continued support of THP, Don!

And yeah, my boy @Tenputt is a silent assassin.

GG are on our way out, THP Mood changed to traveling.

what a great couple of days.

Sad to see the event go. This has always one of, if not my absolute favorite THP experience to follow, and you guys absolutely took it home the right way.

Have a great trip Don, and safe travels to the THPers.

Kind words, DB. It was such a pleasure to spend a couple days in your facility and learn about shafts, ultimately ending up with a shaft that is such a great fit for me.

BTW, DB hit one of the shots of the round today, which was mentioned earlier in the thread. He absolutely pasted an iron on a 195 yard par three for one of the slickest birdies I have seen in a while. Great guy.

190+ up hill is average?

Lay off the pipe my friend.
190+? Ahh. We played up a teebox last time I guess. I seem to remember somewhere around 175.

Just caught up, what a great read. What a beauty of a course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

190+? Ahh. We played up a teebox last time I guess. I seem to remember somewhere around 175.

Is that the one we had the contest on? How you remember all those holes I have no idea lol

Back