LPGA Kraft Nabisco [Spoilers]

What a great tournament.

Dropping knowledge right there.

It's a major jinx IMO. You can't focus on an 18in putt when in the back of your mind that thought comes up.

That was a great ending but I can't help but feel bad for Kim. That will haunt her forever!

What a great tournament - no way IK Kim could have mentally and emotionally recovered to win the playoff. 18 GIR, fabulous down the stretch, but like others said, that will replay in her mind as long as she lives.

BTW - how come none of these players can hit a wedge on the last hole within 15 feet?

BTW - how come none of these players can hit a wedge on the last hole within 15 feet?

The pressure of a major will do that to any player. Nerves, nerves, nerves.

That was a great tourney. I really hate it for Kim, those are the kind of misses that stay with you forever!

That was a great tourney. I really hate it for Kim, those are the kind of misses that stay with you forever!

I give her credit for even holding it together in the playoffs, if that was me I would have shanked my tee shot off the planet from nerves and frustration. But that's why they are professionals.

Did Kim get a quick putting lesson from Michelle Wie?

It really sucks for her to miss that short putt. Hope it doesn't affect her long term.

We got some coverage of this over here. I really enjoyed this one. What a finish too.

I just love watching how some the LPGA girls think their way round a course, pick the smart shots and time and again chip and putt the lights out. This sort of golf should teach all us amateurs a lesson, since most of these players aren't hitting silly distances, yet still negotiating tough courses under par.

Damn - missed the end - but just seen its being rerun for the next couple of hours over here :act-up: Awesome...

Back