LPGA Kraft Nabisco [Spoilers]

Watching on the DVR. Christina Kim has quite the muffin top. Topped by two big muffins. She has really packed it on again. Seems to playing pretty well, though. Man does she bark at her golf ball.

Cool to see another hole in one today. This one by NYC.

Kevin

Watching on the DVR. Christina Kim has quite the muffin top. Topped by two big muffins. She has really packed it on again. Seems to playing pretty well, though. Man does she bark at her golf ball.

Cool to see another hole in one today. This one by NYC.

Kevin
New York City?

Na Yeon Choi. Haven't you seen the nickname commercial. She goes by NYC. Has an NYC belt buckle and everything. She's cute. Unreal player. So consistent with a beautiful golf swing.

Kevin

Na Yeon Choi. Haven't you seen the nickname commercial. She goes by NYC. Has an NYC belt buckle and everything. She's cute. Unreal player. So consistent with a beautiful golf swing.

Kevin

Interesting note on her is that she does not know how to swim, but says if she were to win, she would still make the jump.

Interesting note on her is that she does not know how to swim, but says if she were to win, she would still make the jump.

I saw a couple of the Asian girls say they don't swim too well. Ai for one.

Kevin

Kevin
I know. Look at you over there, wondering what's wrong with me. hehe

Actually enjoying this more than the Houston.

Kris Tamulis went out yesterday and fired a nice 68, one of the better rounds of the day. Hoping she can do it again and grab a nice top 15 finish.

Gotta admit, I was a bit surprised to not see Yani make a big move yesterday. Will be interesting to see how today unfolds, should be a great finish.

Is the unthinkable happening?

Tseng is +1 through 2 and Sjodin is -2 through 2 and has a 3 shot lead over Yani.

Is the unthinkable happening?

Tseng is +1 through 2 and Sjodin is -2 through 2 and has a 3 shot lead over Yani.

What's wrong with Yani? :D

During yesterday's broadcast (I believe I heard this correctly) they said that Sjodin averaged just over 280 yards on drives the first 2 days (when wind was not a huge factor). That's huge....

4 way tie headed down the stretch. Live on Golfchannel. Check it out.

Its been really enjoyable so far, other than that bladed Fairway bunker shot right there. With 18 being a reachable par 5 this could be interesting.

Actually just got in form buying lawn/garden stuff (BOO) and plopped down asap to turn it on. Could be one heckuva playoff coming.

I wish I could watch the end of it but my dad has the tv watching women's basketball. Keep me updated! :D

I've seen a little of Lexi in her career and she honestly doesnt impress me much. Very poor on the greens, and doesnt seem to control her emotions all that well. Granted she is 16-17 but she has a long long way to go but a lot of time to improve. American Golf on this tour is in an odd spot at this time, lots of potential but just not a lot of results in the recent years. And please get Terry Gannon of the coverage of any golf event, terrible!

I've seen a little of Lexi in her career and she honestly doesnt impress me much. Very poor on the greens, and doesnt seem to control her emotions all that well. Granted she is 16-17 but she has a long long way to go but a lot of time to improve. American Golf on this tour is in an odd spot at this time, lots of potential but just not a lot of results in the recent years. And please get Terry Gannon of the coverage of any golf event, terrible!

Quite a few majors though. Lewis, Bam Bam, Creamer and then you have Kerr playing so well the last couple of years. There is still a lot of good American talent out there.

I probably should have mentioned those majors in particular, but as a whole the younger U.S talents haven't done much of anything compared to the Asian youngsters that are 20-23 yrs old in the last few years. It was nice to see Gulbis play a great round today, she can be big a boost for this tour if she starts to play well, and if Wie can ever break down the wall and get back to contending like she used to, the tour can be very entertaining in the near future.

I.K. Kim has just hit the 18th GIR. She's 18/18 in GIR today. Wow. Don't remember the last time I've seen that on either tour.

Happens from time to time on both tours, just not in a major. That's an unheard of ball striking day.

Still nuts that someone went 18/18 in a major. Crazy good.

Just turned this on a few minutes ago. Missed the whole day.

Wow, she missed it.

Wow...

Back