Magazines are Arriving

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
People are starting to receive their copies today. We have already received a WHOLE lot of emails with response. If you get your copy, let everybody know your thoughts. Start a new thread or jump in an existing one. We want to hear what you like, dont like, etc...

I don't like that I didn't get my copy today!

Since I haven't received my copy, could people include "Spoiler" in their thread title - please. I want to read mine without knowing everyone else's thoughts first.

Keeping my eye out for mine! Yes thats right just one eye.

Not here yet, but thats cool. My mail lady acted a bit funny when I met her at the box, lol.

Hopefully it will show up tomorrow.

Received mine today and I must say it is even more impressive in person. This is a top shelf publication and I cant wait to get my subscription started. Great Job!!!

• Admin
Received mine today and I must say it is even more impressive in person. This is a top shelf publication and I cant wait to get my subscription started. Great Job!!!

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you like it. Please indulge us. What was your favorite part? Anything you did not like?

I am so glad to hear you liked it Keith!! We want to hear all feedback, both good and bad. We want to know what changes we need to make for the next one. We know this was a shortened version of the normal magazine, so besides it only being 54 pages were there things you felt needed to be changed? Also, were there some parts that you thought are a must for the next issue? Thanks to everyone for all your feedback.

It didn't show up tomorrow (today). So I guess it's Monday for me.

Hope you get yours on Monday Smalls....you are gonna love it. Sorry for the tease:act-up:

1. At which retail store can I pick up a copy?
2. Are they on the shelves yet?

1. At which retail store can I pick up a copy?
2. Are they on the shelves yet?

THis is the inaugural collectible issue and is not featured at retail stores. It was limited in production. This issue was sold out unfortunately, but do not worry, our regular issues will be available early in 2010 at almost every major book store as well as our site and a few online retailers.

THis is the inaugural collectible issue and IS NOT featured at retail stores. It was limited in production. This issue was sold out unfortunately, but do not worry, our regular issues will be available early in 2010 at almost every major book store as well as our site and a few online retailers.

gotcha! You snooze you lose in this situation. I'm sure you have a pdf of this issue you could send my way (fingers crossed)

We have debated about hosting it online as well. It is something that we will decide soon.

We have debated about hosting it online as well. It is something that we will decide soon.

What are your pros and cons?

Not really cons. But some people spent money on the issue and we want to let them enjoy it before we host it online for free.

Can't really argue with that.

Not really cons. But some people spent money on the issue and we want to let them enjoy it before we host it online for free.

good point. either way, congrats on a phenomenal step for you guys. i'm sure that you're all proud, i'm just glad i found the site. it's as ritual as my morning coffee and smoke.

good point. either way, congrats on a phenomenal step for you guys. i'm sure that you're all proud, i'm just glad i found the site. it's as ritual as my morning coffee and smoke.

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to have you. You can see some sneak peeks of the magazine and the design in this section.

A thought... how about when the mag is in production, posting the "inaugural edition" online. It will give those who didn't get it :crying: a chance to view the "collectors edition". Just a thought... *s*

A thought... how about when the mag is in production, posting the "inaugural edition" online. It will give those who didn't get it :crying: a chance to view the "collectors edition". Just a thought... *s*

We spoke about that and while we are debating it, a decision has not been made yet.

I received my "inaugural edition" over the weekend and it is an AWESOME magazine!!! I enjoyed the iron review and the whole magazine had a very keen sense of class to it...Great Job! :thumb:

PS How do I subscribe???

ZM, thank you so much for the kind words. Subscriptions for the new year will be up on the home page in January once we have firm dates on each issue coming out. Stay tuned for updates and we are so glad that you liked it.

I got my copy this weekend as well. I really like the layout and design of the magazine, it's got some incredible photos. Since it was a shorter issue I think my only gripe is more equipment but I know you will cover much more in the future. And possibly a section for golf stories, equipment statistics or another interview would be perfect. All in all great job JB, GG and THP crew! Can't wait for the next one.

Back