No_Three_Jacks

Amateur around scratch
Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to know what you guys and gals get at the turn, if anything. I usually get a cup of water and a cup of half sweet half unsweet tea.

Unless the beverage cart is not out on the course, nothing for me.

Same here, I just cruise to #10 tee box and keep on golfing. Usually it's the perfect time to put a new chew in though.

I dont usually get anything at the turn. If its backed up sometimes I might or like JB said if theres no cart girl out I might stop and grab some crackers and a drink. But I usually bring my own.

Nothing at the turn unless I need to buy more balls!:banghead:

Last week I actually hit up the putting green because I two or three putted every whole on the front. Plus we were behind 3 slow groups and wanted to let them get a head start on us.

Usually a Gatorade G2 if I didn't have any at home, I might grab a sandwich or something depending on the time of day.

If I get anything, it is going to be something small like a pack of crackers. I would rather just move on to number 10 and keep going, especially if I've got a good round going. Some of the guys I play with will stop and get a whole meal at the turn. There's no way I can do that. I feel like I get worse if I get too much to eat at the turn.

Nothing usually, I carry my own drinks so can havea drink when ever I want

I have a bunch of stuff in my bag like almonds, fiber one bars, and jerky. If I run out of my drinks I will get some more gatorade or something

I have a bunch of stuff in my bag like almonds, fiber one bars, and jerky. If I run out of my drinks I will get some more gatorade or something

Oh good, I get to play with the guy that is eating fiber during his round...:alien:

Trust me dude, after about the 8th hole, you wont need that extra fiber.

Oh good, I get to play with the guy that is eating fiber during his round...:alien:

haha. Bring a mask JB.....
I dont stop, water throughtout the course.

LOL the plan is to have you bothered by the noxious fumes

Same here, I just cruise to #10 tee box and keep on golfing. Usually it's the perfect time to put a new chew in though.

Yep. I usually just drink water anyway, so I fill it wherever I find a place. I used to get very annoyed with a couple guys I played with when they'd stop for a full lunch at the turn. It took a long time and then they were more interested in eating on the 10th tee box than hitting their ball.

with no bar girls riding around, I will get a Died Dew/Coke Zero and a Gatorade and a hot dog if my blood sugar is not quite right.

Nothing for me as I come prepared with whatever I need for the day. Have the built in cooler pocket on my Callaway bag so can keep everything nice and cool!

I love snagging a Sun Drop after nine. And if it is around lunch time a cheese burger or hot dog normally hits the spot. :D

Hot dog and a Gatorade if I didn't bring one. I also refill the water bottle.

Nothing but a bio break for me usually. Some times I will forget to bring a snack so I'll grab something. My swing gets all out of whack for the 10th if I take too long.

Last season I would actually get a full meal from the clubhouse. I realize now how much extra $$$ that cost me. This season its nothing but restroom breaks and maybe something to drink at the most.

I normally stop and grab a hot dog and gatorade. Helps me relax a bit and then I go back out after 15 minutes or so. However, if the course is backed up, I'll skip grabbing lunch and just head straight to the 10th.

Usually only a Powerade if there isn't a cartgirl or vending machines on the course.

In the winter decaf coffee but otherwise Gatorade or just water.

A bathroom break... then water, gatorade, or an Arnold Palmer snapple if I didn't bring something to drink or already finished it.

best hot dogs i've ever had at the snack shack at the turn on my course. Footlongs with a buttered and toasted bun! Usually grab 2 of them to fuel up for the back 9.

Back