Meet The Captains - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

As hard as I am going to work this summer to get my handicap below 18 for THP events, really happy to hear this is open for everyone. Looking forward to trying to earn my way into this great event.

As hard as I am going to work this summer to get my handicap below 18 for THP events, really happy to hear this is open for everyone. Looking forward to trying to earn my way into this great event.

There is only one THP event with a handicap requirement. The rest are open to everybody.

Just so you know, the only event with a handicap requirement is the Morgan Cup. Don't let that stop you from entering for any other events!

We will be launching all of the info and itinerary for this event in the next few weeks. Then how we will be doing signups.

I need to get in this! Looking forward to details.

We will be launching all of the info and itinerary for this event in the next few weeks. Then how we will be doing signups.

Can't wait to hear the details on #TheGauntlet
I will dance a jig and let jman record it if I get in

Each of the six captains will be part of the entry process to an extent. How? You will find out very soon.

Each of the six captains will be part of the entry process to an extent. How? You will find out very soon.

Ya big tease! Can't wait to see what unfolds

Sounds like it is going to be a fun time to bad grape harvest will stop me from trying to be on a team

Sounds like it is going to be a fun time to bad grape harvest will stop me from trying to be on a team

Thats too bad, but there is always some events after this one in the calendar year such as #TheGrandaddy with Callaway and THP Championship.

Very cool. And sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm looking forward to all the details on how to get in. Ill also be renewing my albatross membership very soon. Hopefully this will be my 1st THP event if not sooner.

I love the sounds of getting them and keeping them involved.

This site is awesome! When I first joined this site, I was just looking for a place to learn more about golf and get reviews on equipment. I didn't realize all the oppurtunitys for great golf events, chances at equipment testing and just great info.
I'm looking forward to getting more involved and trying to make some of the golf events.

Good luck Clutch. Glad to have you here.

This definitely spices things up. I see a lot of team mettings and strategy sessions. Not to mention coordinated THP/Cally teasing.

That's really cool that the captains will be involved in the process, looking forward to following along with the contests and seeing whom gets selected!

The best part about this event, aside from how freaking awesome the event is going to be (THP has setup something special), that we are going to kick off signups fairly early. They wont be all done early, but once every few weeks, a new one will begin.

OH MAN!!!!

Love the early signups, and can't wait to see how the captains are tied into the selection process.

The best part about this event, aside from how freaking awesome the event is going to be (THP has setup something special), that we are going to kick off signups fairly early. They wont be all done early, but once every few weeks, a new one will begin.

September will be here before you know it...such a cool event

Very excited for this. Can't wait for the entry process to begin!

Stop it, JB, just stop it with all these surprises!

So cool that signups will start early and continue during the build up of the event.

Also, the bolded part has me very intrigued, THP/Special, are two words when combined mean something huge is about to happen!

I have exactly one Callaway club in my bag (Versa #9) but these Callaway people have really impressed me over the last year. They seem like a great group of people.

I'm officially jealous of all those that get I to this event.

So much damn fun last year in an unofficial capacity so I can only imagine how much better it will be with Callaway involved!

Back