Meet The Captains - The Gauntlet w/ THP & Callaway Golf

I'm officially jealous of all those that get I to this event.

So much damn fun last year in an unofficial capacity so I can only imagine how much better it will be with Callaway involved!
Im with you dude. This one is going to be awesome.

March will have seen me in my first THP event & Invitational. I hope Sept bring me the Gauntlet & the Championship!! #FranchiseRewritten

I'm officially jealous of all those that get I to this event.

So much damn fun last year in an unofficial capacity so I can only imagine how much better it will be with Callaway involved!
I couldn't have said this any better myself. And as the events Callaway is involved with (#theking, #thegrandaddydos) continue to take off, everyone will want in on this.

Really looking forward to beginning this entry process. The Morgan Cup contests led to some epic threads and I'm sure The Gauntlet will do the same. Getting into this event would be amazing!

JB has every one all ratcheted up already over this. Everyone on here should want in on this. To steal from the granddaddy dos thread I am going to the basement to practice.

March will have seen me in my first THP event & Invitational. I hope Sept bring me the Gauntlet & the Championship!! #FranchiseRewritten

I hope to be right there with you brother

This is an event I would love to be a part of. Through their own media productions and their interactions on THP and Twitter, I feel like I already know the ZooCrew members, even though I have never had the opportunity to meet them. They sure are good to us basement dwellers, so it would be nice to meet them in person and buy them a beer or a nice mimosa.

I just caught up on this thread and for sure will be trying hard to get in this one. I can't even imagine what's in store for the lucky ones to be chosen(hopefully me). It's so awesome how much the people at Callaway get involved with THP on so many levels!

Seems like an interesting format for sure, and at hilton head to boot! Thanks THP and Callaway...again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get this thread back to the top. #runthegauntlet

The Gauntlet will be nothing but special. I think all of you saw the treats, or should I say monsters that were navigated last weekend. Those who make it into this event better bring their game and course management skills.

I remember when my step father won the DuPont World Amateur at Hilton Head in 1988 now 26 years later time for me to go

After playing Arthur hills I can say I want another shot at it. I want to play it with smooth greens and SC humidity. I feel it will be a different course all together. Fazio I expect will be different as well.

This a perfect venue for this event. And the courses owe me a little something

After playing Arthur hills I can say I want another shot at it. I want to play it with smooth greens and SC humidity. I feel it will be a different course all together. Fazio I expect will be different as well.

This a perfect venue for this event. And the courses owe me a little something

you & me both, really disappointed in myself for not playing a practice round there, I know better :at-wits-end:

Having just finished playing all three courses in Palmetto Dunes, I can attest that this is an awesome venue for the Gauntlet. All three courses are challenging, and beautiful in their own right. I think my favorite was RTJ, but, enjoyed Arthur Hills and Fazio as well. Make no mistake. You will need to bring some game with you to the Gauntlet. With these three courses, there is no soft touch--challenging, but fair, and loads of fun.

Palmmetto Dunes will be a perfect host for The Gauntlet. All three courses are great layouts. Can't wait to watch this event unfold!

I think 40 people can now attest this venue is perfect for an event like the Gauntlet. Courses will play tough and the winner will have to grind it out.

Palmmetto Dunes will be a perfect host for The Gauntlet. All three courses are great layouts. Can't wait to watch this event unfold!

From last weekend my buddy cpljohnst, TroutBum & Lightingbolt might be some pretty strong contenders for these type venues :thumb:

Really hoping I can get in to this event. After reading the HHI thread, this definitely seems like it will truly be #TheGauntlet.

(So yes, basically what everyone else above me said)

I think 40 people can now attest this venue is perfect for an event like the Gauntlet. Courses will play tough and the winner will have to grind it out.

That's one of the most exciting things. I'm real excited about all the courses this year. Types of courses that I'd probably never play if not for these events.

If the conditions mimic those of the RTJ course yesterday, then it'll be nothing short of amazing for everyone involved.

It would be awesome to see Palmetto Dunes courses in prime summer conditions. It truly will be an awesome venue for the Gauntlet.

If any Gauntlet ZooCrew captains are checking the board and looking for resume builders, someone dropped a 74 on the RTJ course yesterday.

(Please ignore that person's round at the Hills course, however...)

Seriously, though, this will be a fantastic venue for the Gauntlet.

Completely agree with this.... And at that time of the year the rough is up and the greens are pretty dang quick. It will awesome!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

It sounds like the venue couldn't be better for this event.

I wonder if any of the captains were scouting this weekend!!!

Back