MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

I'm going with Mike on this one. He'll be in FL early so he'll be thawed out from this Ohio winter cold. He'll be firing on all cylinder's.

My prediction: 441 gains huge distance off the tee with the combination of not his current drivers, and is unable to fathom what to do with his shorter approach shots. He gathers himself with enough holes left to take the match on the 18th. Mikedean441 1 up.

Its on 441. Tomorrow's round is a warmup and then Sunday morning at 7:15, we make history.

#WeinerStrangler will be ready

Looking forward to it, I freaking love these #THPCallOuts

Trying to beat the rain tomorrow and then high 20's to low 30's on Sunday. Can't think of a better way to spend a cold blustery day! Looking forward to seeing XXIO Prime make history!

JM

Keep your balls dry fellas!

MikeDean445 I'm Calling You Out

Was there discussion today of the pops situation? (Stroke situation just sounds too friendly)

Was there discussion today of the pops situation? (Stroke situation just sounds too friendly)

By that I assume you mean 441 trying to get more strokes, right?

By that I assume you mean 441 trying to get more strokes, right?

Oh absolutely. After your 76 I could hear his droopy dog comments from my work.

I'm trying to figure out who to jinx.

Oh absolutely. After your 76 I could hear his droopy dog comments from my work.

Handicap updates come on teh 1st and 15th. 441 is already trying to go with what we are trending at. So I can tell you tomorrow I will shoot 100.

Handicap updates come on teh 1st and 15th. 441 is already trying to go with what we are trending at. So I can tell you tomorrow I will shoot 100.

Hahaha if Mike brought his sim short game 100 isn't enough

105 for insurance?

JM

I will make my announcement of my pick tomorrow evening.

Need to witness the XXIO441 before I make the call.

After the show jb put on in the inaugural #THPCALLOUT I gotta go with him!

Back