Miyazaki B. Asha Review - Forum Testing

I have a 5x in a 310 Classic and also in my RFX. It is a great shaft. Next time we tee it up I can bring one for you to try if you would like.

Yes! Def bring the Callaway please!

Not a problem. Just make sure you remind me, I have a tendency to forget things...

I'm with you on that one. Soo much to remember with everything going on here

I'm using the 5s and it seemed to work pretty well in amp cell. Just got to see what it does out on course

Those are some great numbers Roberto! You know I think we still have yet to share a round together. Looks like we will have to change that this year.

I'm with you on that one. Soo much to remember with everything going on here

You got that right! Hoping golf outside will happen sooner rather than later though

One thing that sticks out to me is that when the spin numbers were under 3k rpm, the yardages jumped up. Wonder what that shaft with a low spin head would yield.

You got that right! Hoping golf outside will happen sooner rather than later though

Don't know about you but today was 60 here and between tonight and tomorrow morning we are expected to have 7 inches of snow mixed with more rain and sleet

Shaft tinkering doesn't get a ton of love these days but when the right combo is found champagne rains from the heavens and all is right in the world.

Awesome to see what a simple swap yielded for him!

Don't know about you but today was 60 here and between tonight and tomorrow morning we are expected to have 7 inches of snow mixed with more rain and sleet

Yep. Same here. Not looking forward to it and hoping there isn't a lot of snow.

Nicely done Michael and brother Robert!!

The B.Asha is a shaft that suits many, many people. I'm rocking the 7x in my 3 wood right now and it's a monster.

Shaft tinkering doesn't get a ton of love these days but when the right combo is found champagne rains from the heavens and all is right in the world.

Awesome to see what a simple swap yielded for him!

I need to find somewhere I can compare the 5x/s and the 7x/s up against my fubuki alpha and some others

The B.Asha is a shaft that suits many, many people. I'm rocking the 7x in my 3 wood right now and it's a monster.

They are just so stupid nice. I mean like swing like a girl and watch the ball soar nice.

Those are some great numbers Roberto! You know I think we still have yet to share a round together. Looks like we will have to change that this year.

Yeah that would be awesome. That would be good times to be had. I'm hoping my Slice doesn't show back up when I get this shaft outside

I swung that thing once and I'm in love still.

I wouldn't mind a 4S in my R1 to try out. I had such great results from this shaft in my Razr Fit last year until things got all wonky with my swing.

Last night I had the stock shaft in my Covert for the sim league. I was playing with O'Carroll. Once the round was done we started the back 9 which is just extra time. I switch the shaft out and put the B Asha 4s back in. Set it to 10.5 - open, and I hit 3 of my 4 longest drives of the night for me. Pete looked at me and told me if he saw me swap that out again he was going to break whatever shaft was in my driver so I'd be forced to hit the 4s.

Last night I had the stock shaft in my Covert for the sim league. I was playing with O'Carroll. Once the round was done we started the back 9 which is just extra time. I switch the shaft out and put the B Asha 4s back in. Set it to 10.5 - open, and I hit 3 of my 4 longest drives of the night for me. Pete looked at me and told me if he saw me swap that out again he was going to break whatever shaft was in my driver so I'd be forced to hit the 4s.
It really was a night and day difference. And I was serious when I said I'm not letting you swap it out again.

I wouldn't mind a 4S in my R1 to try out. I had such great results from this shaft in my Razr Fit last year until things got all wonky with my swing.

I really like the 5S in my R1. Probably going to re-tip it for my X2 Hot here in the next month or so just to see how it works out.

I still have the 7x in my RFX but putting it in my 588 Custom 3W might be interesting to do??!! Hummmmm......

Cannot wait to hit the 5s that I have coming to me in my 588.

I still have the 7x in my RFX but putting it in my 588 Custom 3W might be interesting to do??!! Hummmmm......

Move back one year worth of tech and it was an absolutely beast. A little bit of a shut face causing a consistent draw, but man did that thing ever pound with the 7x in it.

Move back one year worth of tech and it was an absolutely beast. A little bit of a shut face causing a consistent draw, but man did that thing ever pound with the 7x in it.

Was that what you used in last years Morgan Cup? You were a beast with that club.

Just wondering if anyone could compare the 5s or 5x to a Kusala Black 61s. Wondering about flight and what you think feels smoother and what head you have it in. Probably a long shot but if you can answer I would appreciate it.

Just wondering if anyone could compare the 5s or 5x to a Kusala Black 61s. Wondering about flight and what you think feels smoother and what head you have it in. Probably a long shot but if you can answer I would appreciate it.

I believe Canadan has played both of those shafts. He should be able to help. He is smart.. Even for a Canohian

I believe Canadan has played both of those shafts. He should be able to help. He is smart.. Even for a Canohian

Hahaha is Canohian just before chutting in the urban dictionary? Well played sir, well played indeed.

Back