Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Cookie, you've got to be at least two Vodka/Caprisun's deep with what you got cooking in here tonight.

Cookie, you've got to be at least two Vodka/Caprisun's deep with what you got cooking in here tonight.

Busted.....3 to be precise.

Man I wish I was going to the outing...gonna be too cool, guess I'll have to wait till July to beat up on some folks.

hahahaha, I knew it! Fired up cookie FTW! Go son, go!

I just ate a pint of ice cream. Im almost ready to start yelling at Yorkem.

Cool. You will get a rise out of him. Although it takes Yorkem longer to rise, so you will get a response on Thursday.

He and chunky are unpacking or something. Best to leave those two alone.

The key question is what kind of ice cream?

WTH is happening in here anyway?

Cookie, you blabber like a drunk female. I'm going to browneye your Flip at the outing for the good of the universe.

hahahaha, awesome hawk! You could steal his Flip, make it better, and be the high hcp'er that takes cookie down.

Cookie, you blabber like a drunk female. I'm going to browneye your Flip at the outing for the good of the universe.

Thats both funny and repulsive at the same time

hahahaha, awesome hawk! You could steal his Flip, make it better, and be the high hcp'er that takes cookie down.

These handicap discussions get me nervous. There are so many rules that I'm not sure who to call out or who is allowed to call me out. It's going to be a long day next Sunday hitting my second shot 75 yards behind Uncle Fester.

That is hilarious! :laughing:

These handicap discussions get me nervous. There are so many rules that I'm not sure who to call out or who is allowed to call me out. It's going to be a long day next Sunday hitting my second shot 75 yards behind the anorexic Uncle Fester.

FIFY dude.

Yeah, you'll have a blast watching him throw a hundy on the card. I think it's able to happen too. Florida golf isn't Texas golf.

FIFY dude.

Yeah, you'll have a blast watching him throw a hundy on the card. I think it's able to happen too. Florida golf isn't Texas golf.

I hope he doesn't talk the whole damn time.

I hope he doesn't talk the whole damn time.

I'm sure he'll be a pleasure. Just don't let any of that swing rub off on you dude.

I'm sure he'll be a pleasure. Just don't let any of that swing rub off on you dude.

That gives me the heeby jeebies. I might rub off a little on... nevermind :)

Are you now Team THP? Did not even realize you guys were still around.

I love it, everyone against Team Hackers. You all know who the real competition is.

Been here since day 1 bro, I'll be there in July when the bank calls in those checks you've been writing that your ass couldn't cover.

Do you expect anything different by now? If he wins, he wants glory, if he loses, it was expected. Its why I almost wanted to change the foursomes...Sometimes its just not worth the hassle.

Then I realized that I have never played golf with someone that has a seizure during every backswing. It was worth seeing close up at least.

It's so erie man. Gus 2.0.

--
Tapatalk2

WTC has happened in here today?! Cookie no MC bets! Hawk you cancall me out you filthy beast although I truly hope to wipe the floor with "the other Calloway"

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

WTC has happened in here today?! Cookie no MC bets! Hawk you cancall me out you filthy beast although I truly hope to wipe the floor with "the other Calloway"

You hope to wipe the floor with him? You have already lost.

hahahaha, you're as effective in this thread as you are at responding to posts on the forum during the day small fry.

I took a shower 15 hours ago, thank you very much.

Back