Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Actually Hanks, Chunky doesn't wear panties, they're called Pull Ups and they are leak and bunch proof so he's always on his game in here.

I've graduated to the over nights dude. Much slimmer. Although first tee I might go back to the Pull ups. Don't want any noticeable brown stains!

Hey, that was a decent fify!! Wtc?!

Where's that ghsace and howzat? I want to tell them how much fun they're going to have watching Tmex and I shoot 9 under through 13 holes.

Had to pretend to work for a few minutes. That score may be good enough for you to keep the match all square through 13. It will be fun, I always play better when the people around me are playing good golf. I don't care if it takes the full amount of holes to do it, as long as we are up by 1 when walking off 18.

Had to pretend to work for a few minutes. That score may be good enough for you to keep the match all square through 13. It will be fun, I always play better when the people around me are playing good golf. I don't care if it takes the full amount of holes to do it, as long as we are up by 1 when walking off 18.

I'm going to bring my chunky game then :p

I love how chunky comes in here and completely discounts those who have been in the situation before. He's right though, he's far more prepped up than any of us.

Let's see:

1. Already laid down "swing change" excuses
2. Opted for old man clubs, even though everything he's played for the previous 2 years were not
3. Pairs himself with swing flaw and both keep saying, "we'll give it our best shot"
4. Keeps saying stupid shat about how experience means nothing in this

What a boring, little broken record. In front of a dated, worthless CD collection.

TC's lying to you Howzat, he doesn't even have a chunky game. He'll slay you guys no matter how good of golf you play around greatness. Simple as that.

TC's lying to you Howzat, he doesn't even have a chunky game. He'll slay you guys no matter how good of golf you play around greatness. Simple as that.

I have a feeling your match quickly with you and Hawk on the wrong end. But since you seem to be a good cheerleader maybe you can borrow a skirt from Cookie and come watch a real match because ours will go down to wire even if TC is at his best.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I forgot, it's useless talking smack to chunky. The dude responds like he's using morse code.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I forgot, it's useless talking smack to chunky. The dude responds like he's using morse code.

Still zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What a turd.

See, that's where you're wrong, TC does have a chunky game.

It's when TC gets on his knees and tries to hit the ball, that makes him about as tall as chunky.

Ok, I will see you guys this time tomorrow. Maybe the great midget will have responded about how experience means little by tomorrow.

I have a feeling your match quickly with you and Hawk on the wrong end. But since you seem to be a good cheerleader maybe you can borrow a skirt from Cookie and come watch a real match because ours will go down to wire even if TC is at his best.
You know far better than to believe your own funky jibberish you used to try to say that Hawk and I were going to lose. The thing is buddy, not only do you have to worry about TC (whether he's at his best or not) but you also have to worry about Tmex. He'll use his Tiger Shaft to ensure an easy win for him and TC. I can't imagine the score those 2 will shoot together...-10? -12? It's going to be good....real good.

You know far better than to believe your own funky jibberish you used to try to say that Hawk and I were going to lose. The thing is buddy, not only do you have to worry about TC (whether he's at his best or not) but you also have to worry about Tmex. He'll use his Tiger Shaft to ensure an easy win for him and TC. I can't imagine the score those 2 will shoot together...-10? -12? It's going to be good....real good.

TC might be riding on Yoccos' coat tails when it comes to the tee shots. It was ridiculous to watch for 14 holes.

Tmex will have a hard enough time deciding which club out of the dozen or so options he has off the tee. Between that and double checking with TC if he has the right club everytime it may make for an even longer round than I was expecting.

Nothing wrong with panties... I'll bet several of you look real pretty in them :)

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit with that visual.

TC might be riding on Yoccos' coat tails when it comes to the tee shots. It was ridiculous to watch for 14 holes.

Whatever you say long knocker.

Tmex will have a hard enough time deciding which club out of the dozen or so options he has off the tee. Between that and double checking with TC if he has the right club everytime it may make for an even longer round than I was expecting.

Hey! We both have similar set ups and yes, we will be pondering all of our options on the tee box. Lucky for you, you'll get to see how to hit that Bridgestone equipment up close and personal.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, still waiting on chunky.

Hey! We both have similar set ups and yes, we will be pondering all of our options on the tee box. Lucky for you, you'll get to see how to hit that Bridgestone equipment up close and personal.

For some reason I think you are quicker on the trigger. At least that's what she said.

Listen up half pint, there will be no coattail riding during the beat down THP is going to deliver in that match. Odds from Ballys have TC going off at 5to1 & Yoccos 12 to 1.....their competitors are off the board due to lack of information

Sorry buddy. My job is sometimes extremely busy like the past 8 months. Not sure how I've discounted anything nor am I sure how I'm saying the same thing. Kind of maybe you should look in a mirror and see the things you are saying. Shovel has been a word used by you upwards of 1000 times in many threads. Wait, I'm also short. It's OK if you think I won't present any issues for anyone. I call it motivation.

Sorry buddy. My job is sometimes extremely busy like the past 8 months. Not sure how I've discounted anything nor am I sure how I'm saying the same thing. Kind of maybe you should look in a mirror and see the things you are saying. Shovel has been a word used by you upwards of 1000 times in many threads. Wait, I'm also short. It's OK if you think I won't present any issues for anyone. I call it motivation.

We all have jobs loser. I don't call that motivation, I call it excuses. You've laid the ground work for your collapse for months now. I can hear it now, "well, the snatch n grab was working great on the range in Raleigh".

I can't belive I waited that long for that response. Let cookie come back out to play.

I didn't use the word shovel either. It was old man clubs.

We all have jobs loser. I don't call that motivation, I call it excuses. You've laid the ground work for your collapse for months now. I can hear it now, "well, the snatch n grab was working great on the range in Raleigh".

I can't belive I waited that long for that response. Let cookie come back out to play.

I didn't use the word shovel either. It was old man clubs.
...Old man shovels.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

chunky bores the crap out of me. I'm moving on.

...Old man shovels.

They sure are War. Great observation. I like watching a guy opt for more "forgiveness". Tells me he's already feeling the pressure. What a chicken. Dude's got i20's w/ PXi's in them, and some Pro Combo's and in the heat of the battle, he opts for something bigger than his shoe.

They sure are War. Great observation. I like watching a guy opt for more "forgiveness". Tells me he's already feeling the pressure. What a chicken. Dude's got i20's w/ PXi's in them, and some Pro Combo's and in the heat of the battle, he opts for something bigger than his shoe.

Have you seen the swing and bunker game his playing partner has. Plus he has to go up against two previous champs in the first round. He will need all the help he can get.

Back