Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Cookie needs to be banned, 2 day break away from the trash talk thread.

Brilliant idea! I'll let Tmod do it.

Yea, sort of. I still think it's a lame thing to say. Everybody that's in this thing has qualified and is ready to play. Talk about beating somebody all you want, but saying they shouldn't be part of it does more to make you look bad than the person you are talkign about imo.

I guess so, but I suspect that 14.4 will be a distant memory soon.

As has been said many times, nothing in here is to be taken personally. Nate was kidding that his handicap was so high that he may not qualify. I didn't read into that as meaning truthfully he did not deserve to be in the event in July.

Perhaps this is why half the participants avoid this thread like the plague.....they can't participate without it hurting their feelings and taking it personally.

I dish it (at least try to) and take it (a ton). I think I can say the above because I probably get trash talked more in here than any other participant.

pfft! we don't need to find fairways to whip up on a couple of snow birds.

Oh TC, you will be too busy spending time shopping with the MC widows and trying to steal Kelly's girl to notice what is occuring on the course. You better hope Tmex brings some game to Myrtle.

Here he goes again! If it were a 10 and a 6 you would be singing a different tune. You're one weirdo.

I think we see that every day right?

Yea, sort of. I still think it's a lame thing to say. Everybody that's in this thing has qualified and is ready to play. Talk about beating somebody all you want, but saying they shouldn't be part of it does more to make you look bad than the person you are talkign about imo.

I agree with you to an extent. MOST of the participants work their tails off to be part of this thing.

Oh TC, you will be too busy spending time shopping with the MC widows and trying to steal Kelly's girl to notice what is occuring on the course. You better hope Tmex brings some game to Myrtle.

Great point. Perhaps I should hang out with the lady folk and let Tmex take care of the light weights. I'm not worried about what Tmex brings, he's unflappable. Like Jay Cutler.

Hey cookie, shut it! You and your righteous/literal posts can go away.

As has been said many times, nothing in here is to be taken personally. Nate was kidding that his handicap was so high that he may not qualify. I didn't read into that as meaning truthfully he did not deserve to be in the event in July.

Perhaps this is why half the participants avoid this thread like the plague.....they can't participate without it hurting their feelings and taking it personally.

I dish it (at least try to) and take it (a ton). I think I can say the above because I probably get trash talked more in here than any other participant.
I didn't take offense . . . I AM one of the highest handicaps in this thing (if not THE highest), but it is true that it's the only argument you all have left!

Sounds like the Hatfields & McCoys to me ! :bomb::deadhorse::zsimpsons:

Look at Smalls being a day late and about $3 short. Try again.

give Smalls a break...he was in St. Louis last night trying out on America's Got Talent:

706-chicken.gif

Texas < Ohio

Great point. Perhaps I should hang out with the lady folk and let Tmex take care of the light weights. I'm not worried about what Tmex brings, he's unflappable. Like Jay Cutler.

Hey cookie, shut it! You and your righteous/literal posts can go away.

Ha, JB said the truth hurts more than anything else in here. Guess I need to be more kind.

Linus and his pet dolphin have no chance on Saturday morning.

Kind enough? :alien:

bwuahahahaha, Ole Gray!

I love it when cookie talks trash, then has to explain it, in detail. He should stick to google images.

I didn't take offense . . . I AM one of the highest handicaps in this thing (if not THE highest), but it is true that it's the only argument you all have left!

And I did not say that you did take offense. But someone else implied otherwise that what was said was done so in a serious and potentially hurtful manner.

It is not the only argument I have left. You see, I take fun in this - I put it ALL out there for everyone to see. I make myself the easiest target in all of this. Because I can handle it.

F+PANTIES_IN_A_BUNCH.jpg

Someone quickly call Yorkem....TX needs some assistance.

bwuahahahaha, Ole Gray!

I love it when cookie talks trash, then has to explain it, in detail. He should stick to google images.

Well, get your brotherhood to not get all uptight in the trash talk thread and we would not have the issues.

loser.jpg

Finger Hook to the rescue!

My gosh, now I'm getting nailed because I took a shot at Smalls??? Good lord, I even put a smilie at the end of the stupid statement. I was just throwing a snow ball at him. I give up. If someone wouldn't mind PM'ing me a list of do's and don'ts when in this thread I would really appreciate it.

Again, sorry Hawk you thought I was implying that Smalls shouldn't be playing in the MC. But for the life of me, I don't know how you got to that conclusion being this is the Trash Talking thread.

That's better cookie. I just take your tone and run with it bro. It's fun. I'm sensing a cookie/Hawk battle.

Quit whining, Cookie. I still say it's a lame angle and you know I'm not afraid of taking a little heat in here either.

That's better cookie. I just take your tone and run with it bro. It's fun. I'm sensing a cookie over Hawk beatdown.

You finally speak some truth in here. Thanks Lucas!

My gosh, now I'm getting nailed because I took a shot at Smalls??? Good lord, I even put a smilie at the end of the stupid statement. I was just throwing a snow ball at him. I give up. If someone wouldn't mind PM'ing me a list of do's and don'ts when in this thread I would really appreciate it.

Again, sorry Hawk you thought I was implying that Smalls shouldn't be playing in the MC. But for the life of me, I don't know how you got to that conclusion being this is the Trash Talking thread.

You quit whining too.

That's better cookie. I just take your tone and run with it bro. It's fun. I'm sensing a cookie/Hawk battle.

We already did that. Results were inconclusive!

Quit whining, Cookie. I still say it's a lame angle and you know I'm not afraid of taking a little heat in here either.

I know your not, nor am I. Let your puppet Smalls attempt to stand on his own 2 feet.....he may fall down a few times but his favorite UPS driver will be along any day now to pick him back up.

Team THP gets their feelings hurt more than Charlie Sheen has hookers. Man.

You finally speak some truth in here. Thanks Lucas!

Hey, that was a decent fify!! Wtc?!

Where's that ghsace and howzat? I want to tell them how much fun they're going to have watching Tmex and I shoot 9 under through 13 holes.

You know who I feel bad for in all of this? I mean really bad for? KMac!!! Why you ask? Because the dude is in hiding and cannot show off his TX pride due to shame and embarrassment over what has come out of that state recently. Poor KMac, dude, I feel for you. It is becoming just a larger version of OH rather quickly.

Back