Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

I think he was talking to SW and just completely ignoring you. Such disrespect.
Im not sure which hurts more? I will make sure to hold the camera at shoulder height during the MC, that should leave him a good 2 feet out of the frame.

Im not sure which hurts more? I will make sure to hold the camera at shoulder height during the MC, that should leave him a good 2 feet out of the frame.

Just bring one of those step stools with you for his interviews. Thankfully Myrtle Beach has a thick phonebook, I'm not sure if callaway makes a child seat.

--
Tapatalk2

I'm taking my awesomeness and leaving.

I heard a rumor that TC has hired Cookie to be his putting instructor

TC will need to buy a belly putter, then cut said belly putter back to non-cheater length.

I can't confirm or deny but I will just state that I strongly encourage him to read the SeeMore testing thread and implement some changes immediately. His team needs him.

TC will need to buy a belly putter, then cut said belly putter back to non-cheater length.

That is a pretty intelligent idea there and one that I support wholeheartedly.

It's ok, guys...Cookie will be making some frantic calls to Bettinardi the week before the Morgan Cup to see if he can make his putter a belly version again. And he'll still miss a straight putt. :alien:

It's ok, guys...Cookie will be making some frantic calls to Bettinardi the week before the Morgan Cup to see if he can make his putter a belly version again. And he'll still miss a straight putt. :alien:

Ha, no way. My Betti is rolling great these days and quite honestly it always has. I have been the problem and that has been fixed (me thinks).

Back to your regularly scheduled trash talk.

It will be so much easier falling asleep on Saturday night knowing that I am 2-0 to that point and have helped Team Hackers to the overnight lead.

35 seconds of shank0 pointing to his bosses window and asking who is in the Morgan Cup...Interesting.

35 seconds of shank0 pointing to his bosses window and asking who is in the Morgan Cup...Interesting.

Very interesting. If that boss doesn't take him down a peg or two, his opponents will.

LMAO....

Seth sounds like he is a prisoner somewhere. All eyes on him and having to sneak around.

On another note, Seth just tweeted that he is now unemployed.

You know who really bugs me? Dean and Cookie. They talk a lot of smack and neither have any game to back it up, or should I say confidence in their game to back it up. They question distances and people who can strike sweet spots... knowing full well they wont have to face them in the MC.

Pfft. Dean's lucky because I've been waiting awhile to get a piece of him. Cookie, you're lucky too. I reckon I'll get my chance to shove my golf game down your throat during one of the events and I hope its soon. Maybe at a tour van stop? I could probably beat you with just a 5w. You stink.

:)

Cookie is riding high on Texas confidence right now. It's a shame the event won't be held there.

Cookie is riding high on Texas confidence right now. It's a shame the event won't be held there.

I guess going 0-3 would give me confidence too. Those two clowns almost ducked their beatdowns but always seem to find them.

Also, I can only take very short videos because I really would get fired if I uploaded them on the work internet.

He's going to be shocked at how bad his game is in Myrtle Beach. I'm looking forward to his reactions.

Back