My dealing with 200s..

jacob1

Needs more cow bell
Reaction score
Handicap
Well I'll be on the other side. I bought from 200s and he shipped the product fast and stayed in constant contact. I bought from him Saturday and recieved the product today. Sorry some had a bad experience. I for one did not. Thanks

Glad it worked out well for you.

What did he sell you? War's hybo?

What did he sell you? War's hybo?

It was a RBZ hybrid, but not war's. A realative has War's right now. Jacob has one I bought online and the tour model I bought along with my driver are stolen.

It was a RBZ hybrid, but not war's. A realative has War's right now. Jacob has one I bought online and the tour model I bought along with my driver are stolen.

I am glad to see you are still around. War is a great guy and someone I consider a true friend. Hopefully you will find a way to rectify the situation.

I take that back, it might be. They both had were in the same condition as far as marks.

I am glad to see you are still around. War is a great guy and someone I consider a true friend. Hopefully you will find a way to rectify the situation.

Tomorrow if paypal doesnt work then I'm going to either send him a money order or western union him the money. I'm just having a tought time with paypal right now.

Tomorrow if paypal doesnt work then I'm going to either send him a money order or western union him the money. I'm just having a tought time with paypal right now.

This is great to hear. Good on you for getting it taken care of. I know once it is, War will post that it was and that you are a stand up guy.

Good luck man, it's nice to hear it was just paypal, I've had a few dealings with them. I hope it works out for you man!

Good luck man, it's nice to hear it was just paypal, I've had a few dealings with them. I hope it works out for you man!
Thank you. This is the first time I'm having trouble with them. I have plenty of money in my paypal account, but when I do a transfer once its done it changed from a check from my bank and then declined.

The thread about him and war is locked up and hopefully over. If this is going to turn into the same thread you can lock this one up as well. I was just letting everyone know that I had a good trade with him.

Thank you. This is the first time I'm having trouble with them. I have plenty of money in my paypal account, but when I do a transfer once its done it changed from a check from my bank and then declined.

I'm not sure if this applies, but whenever I withdraw funds from my paypal, it tells me there is a monthly limit of $500. I wouldn't think this would apply as you are purchasing and not withdrawing to your account, but it might help in trying to figure out why it's not working.

wait...I am so confused right now. So, you sold Wars hybrid? Then the money is in Paypal and it can be transferred right over. I am laughing so hard at this right now. I might videotape me laughing.

wait...I am so confused right now. So, you sold Wars hybrid? Then the money is in Paypal and it can be transferred right over. I am laughing so hard at this right now. I might videotape me laughing.

Please do!

This can just be locked up..

BridgeSlap yourself!

This can just be locked up..

why? what he did is not right if he sold a hybrid he didnt buy. I mean...wtd? thats funny. Hell of it is,he said his cousin had W.E.'s then came back and said oh wait. How many RBZ hybrids does one need? if they are free, I want 142 of them.

BridgeSlap yourself!
Tina has it. with my autograph on it.

Whatever.

The thread about him and war is locked up and hopefully over. If this is going to turn into the same thread you can lock this one up as well. I was just letting everyone know that I had a good trade with him.

As well you should, seems like 200s is trying to make everything right.

To the OP glad it worked out for ya. Lets keep this one on topic boys

Lock 'er boys, lock 'er up.

Hope 200 and War Eagle work it out. 200, remember that communication and being up front is always appreciated. Silence is never the right move.

This is what I was thinking. This is ridiculous.

Back