Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

Team Shank

Lots of us at work can't stream the video like that, myself included. I just have to wait for the DVD.
I tried. We have crappy bandwidth, though, or something because it is just unwatchable. :angry:

Team Amity.

Team Unity

"Staffed for Success"

The Emperors or Team Emperors

After the Emperor penguin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emperor_Penguin because of the way they band and work together for the greater good of the group. They also travel a long way to get to there nesting grounds like people getting to the MC 3.0 may have to travel. There are many other great analogies to list but I'll keep it short as I think this is a great entry.

Team Redemption (Get a group of previous MCers that havent won an MC)

Team Miss hits

I'm deleting the posts with rude names in them. Please refrain from doing that please. This is pretty serious and we're looking for realistic suggestions. Team Fairways & Greens is fine, but let's not take it any further than that.

THanks.

Team Clown Baby

I'm deleting the posts with rude names in them. Please refrain from doing that please. This is pretty serious and we're looking for realistic suggestions. Team Fairways & Greens is fine, but let's not take it any further than that.

THanks.

+1

Repping when I get on the laptop.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Back