Name It - 2013 Morgan Cup Entrance

I still say the third team should be named after what ever the venue is....as in Team True Blue

What if it's at two courses? Then I guess we need two more teams!

Team Tree Point Zero

The Bushwhackers

bushwackers2.jpg

Team Hole High

Team Lateral Hazard

The Loose Impediments

I haven't shot out an entry in, I don't know, 90 some pages or so.

Team Fidelis - Latin for faithful, loyal and true.

Yes, we are now using other languages. LOL.

Team I give up...I got to post 1080 before hitting "last"

Team "insert inside joke from past MC here"

and finally..

"Team this team will undoubtedly be named team albatross because it's a great marketing point."

..and been suggested aprox. 113 times.

Team: G.A.G.E. (greatest amateur golf event)

I know exactly how many watched it and who for the most part. I will not be sharing those numbers right now though.

I hate to be penalized for having to work. I am an electrician and we work in the field. Most of my comments are done from a smart phone. I certainly understand your point but hopefully there will be some understanding. I am THP to the core and tell everyone about this web site. I even go to the courses I play and have the golf pro or owner pull up this site while I am there so I can show them myself the greatness of this site. But again, I do know where you are coming from and do not want people that are fly by nights.

I hate to be penalized for having to work. I am an electrician and we work in the field. Most of my comments are done from a smart phone. I certainly understand your point but hopefully there will be some understanding. I am THP to the core and tell everyone about this web site. I even go to the courses I play and have the golf pro or owner pull up this site while I am there so I can show them myself the greatness of this site. But again, I do know where you are coming from and do not want people that are fly by nights.

I don't think that the comment was directed in the way that you may have interpreted it. Lots of us at work can't stream the video like that, myself included. I just have to wait for the DVD.

Back