Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

Thanks guys. I just hit a bucket and when I was done spent 30 minutes on the putting green. Man does this get the ball rolling smoothly! It really fits my eye too, and going an inch shorter made a huge difference in getting over the ball more. I can't wait to get it out on the course.

That looks really good yorkem and yes they do put a wonderful roll on the ball. Gets rolling quicker than any putter I've ever used.

--
Tapatalk2

loving the Portofino's TC and Yorkem. sounds crazy, but i really want to roll these lefties.
what can i say, i like putting left handed...

loving the Portofino's TC and Yorkem. sounds crazy, but i really want to roll these lefties.
what can i say, i like putting left handed...

No problem buddy. When we get down to TMC, you can roll it.

Over the past two days I was able to get a good bit of practice and play in with the Perfecto, and one thing became crystal clear. On Tuesday I played a course that always keeps their greens quick and smooth, on Wednesday I played a course that is pretty much the polar opposite, little shaggy and bumpy. What stayed the same between the two you ask, well the roll I was seeing off the face of the Perfecto did. I was very impressed by how it reacted yesterday, normally on those greens you get a lot of hopping or skidding at first before the ball settles in and gets good forward roll, not the case yesterday. The ball seemed to get up on top of the grass and track extremly well.

Something else that relates to the above is during the round on Tuesday I was missing to the wrong part of the green and this made for some very long first putts. With those long putts I was expecting some skidding at first due to hitting the ball pretty firm, I was seeing none of that at all. So there is two rounds on two totally different green surfaces with similar results, if that doesn't speak to the quality of workmanship that goes into the these putters I don't know what does. I've played all types of putters, synthetic inserts, metal inserts, milled faces and this one gives me the best roll of any putter I've ever used.

Over the past two days I was able to get a good bit of practice and play in with the Perfecto, and one thing became crystal clear. On Tuesday I played a course that always keeps their greens quick and smooth, on Wednesday I played a course that is pretty much the polar opposite, little shaggy and bumpy. What stayed the same between the two you ask, well the roll I was seeing off the face of the Perfecto did. I was very impressed by how it reacted yesterday, normally on those greens you get a lot of hopping or skidding at first before the ball settles in and gets good forward roll, not the case yesterday. The ball seemed to get up on top of the grass and track extremly well.

Something else that relates to the above is during the round on Tuesday I was missing to the wrong part of the green and this made for some very long first putts. With those long putts I was expecting some skidding at first due to hitting the ball pretty firm, I was seeing none of that at all. So there is two rounds on two totally different green surfaces with similar results, if that doesn't speak to the quality of workmanship that goes into the these putters I don't know what does. I've played all types of putters, synthetic inserts, metal inserts, milled faces and this one gives me the best roll of any putter I've ever used.

That is awesome to hear SW, and I do not doubt it for a second. These are just beautifully crafted.

The more this gets used, the more it is becoming as good as my old faithful that I used for a number of years. I am hitting putts at a regular pace and I actually expected to have to put in more work to get comfortable with it. The feel off the face is outstanding and the look of this line speaks for itself. I am so glad that I get to game a NC for the Morgan Cup and this one is going to make a grown man (and Chunky) cry after defeat.

kind of late but beautiful putter yorkem hope it rolls well!!!!

Who drains 45' putts to save par? This guy! Of course I shouldn't have had that long of a putt but...

I can't begin to explain how blown away I am with the Perfecto, it is everything I've ever wanted in a putter and then some. A great tone at contact, impeccable feel, and it feels like an extension of my hands.

it feels like an extension of my hands.

That is the best feeling in the world. When you find a flatstick that just takes over for you.

That is the best feeling in the world. When you find a flatstick that just takes over for you.

It's true. It becomes a TRUE game changer for you when you just find that one that you are absolutely and completely comfortable with. Its part of why I love the flatstick so much I think.

SW, that was excellently put sir.

It truly is, and I don't think I've had that feeling with a putter. Pick my line and trust it, never doubt it.

I'm not sure I've experienced that feeling yet, but I'm waiting. I'm struggling a little with pushing the ball but for some odd reason I expected that a little bit. Getting back to the anser style and all. My distance/speed control has been really good though.

I'm not sure I've experienced that feeling yet, but I'm waiting. I'm struggling a little with pushing the ball but for some odd reason I expected that a little bit. Getting back to the anser style and all. My distance/speed control has been really good though.

Just out of curiosity, but are you getting your head over the ball? Sometimes that can be an issue coming from a mallet to an anser style.

Just out of curiosity, but are you getting your head over the ball? Sometimes that can be an issue coming from a mallet to an anser style.

I try to keep it inside and slightly behind the ball, as per what I was told from a gentleman with Seemore. I don't push it all the time, but when I do, it's shank like, LOL

I try to keep it inside and slightly behind the ball, as per what I was told from a gentleman with Seemore. I don't push it all the time, but when I do, it's shank like, LOL

I was just asking because when I get the pushes I can usually cure it by getting my eyes right over the ball to really focus on the line I want.

I was just asking because when I get the pushes I can usually cure it by getting my eyes right over the ball to really focus on the line I want.

You know what yorkem? His reco was with a center shafted putter. I wonder if maybe I should try to get my eyes over the ball with this anser style putter? Imma try it buddy. Thanks.

You know what yorkem? His reco was with a center shafted putter. I wonder if maybe I should try to get my eyes over the ball with this anser style putter? Imma try it buddy. Thanks.

I know it works for me, so if it works for you, I am glad to help.

Reflected back over my last round with the Perfecto quite a bit today while "working." Not the greatest day numbers wise but each time out I learn something that helps me the next time. The greens were stupid quick which befuddled me a few times early on. Once I got that under control things seemed to click.

Making many more long putts than I ever have and for that I credit the way the perfecto sets up, square and easy to align. I May sound like a broken record here but the dual alignment lines are a huge asset. They help me envision a line across my toes and the extra line framing the ball gives me an additional point of reference.

Little sad that the chrome is getting scratched on the bottom, but it still looks better than any flatstick I've ever used.

Repeating myself here but since it's been a little while between updates I wanted to thank Never Compromise again for such an amazing putter. On Thursday I played with two gentlemen from China and after about 6 holes they were leaving their "custom" putters in the bag and asking to use mine. Both of them enjoyed the feel and sound and one was very interested in the options available through the mycustomputter website. He was shocked that multiple models from four lines were included in the custom options, something for everyone.

I'm used to swapping equipment or letting people try things from my bag when I play with strangers but occasionally you get that one guy who fawns over a piece of equipment and wants to know everything about it. It's at that moment that the grandeur of the Morgan Cup smacks you in the face yet again.

I truly am thankful.

--
Tapatalk2

That is freaking cool SW.

Repeating myself here but since it's been a little while between updates I wanted to thank Never Compromise again for such an amazing putter. On Thursday I played with two gentlemen from China and after about 6 holes they were leaving their "custom" putters in the bag and asking to use mine. Both of them enjoyed the feel and sound and one was very interested in the options available through the mycustomputter website. He was shocked that multiple models from four lines were included in the custom options, something for everyone.

I'm used to swapping equipment or letting people try things from my bag when I play with strangers but occasionally you get that one guy who fawns over a piece of equipment and wants to know everything about it. It's at that moment that the grandeur of the Morgan Cup smacks you in the face yet again.

I truly am thankful.

--
Tapatalk2

Thats awesome SW, way to rep your sponsor dude.

Hey guys, I'm curious about the Connosieur Robosto? Any of you guys ever use a putter like this? I'm curious as to how a milled blade putter will feel as opposed to blade w/an insert. Thanks!

Hey guys, I'm curious about the Connosieur Robosto? Any of you guys ever use a putter like this? I'm curious as to how a milled blade putter will feel as opposed to blade w/an insert. Thanks!

I love this putter. The Robusto is like a work of art. The ball has a nice audible sound at impact and comes off the putter well. It is truly as solid as anything on the market. And did I mention how good looking it is?

Back