Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

Very nice TC! Those colors actually blend in real nice like. Looks great!

Thanks. I'm a sucker for my family. Also, it will be kind of gratifying cursing it when it misses putts. Cause we know I can't do that at home!

Such a great looking putter, she should let you attend the outing.

Very nice TC! Those colors actually blend in real nice like. Looks great!

Thanks man! I wanted to incorporate both colors from the wedges and it really did turn out better than I could have imagined.

Such a great looking putter, she should let you attend the outing.

hahahaha, it's not that man, it's that she's in her Master's program and she has a massive take home exam that weekend.

That is sick looking TC! Liking the theme you have going with your MC bag. Really nice touch.

That is sick looking TC! Liking the theme you have going with your MC bag. Really nice touch.

Thanks you sir! I love my wedges and my putter. We weren't sure if Cleveland would let us customize so when they did, it was always going to be a tribute to my family.

Thanks you sir! I love my wedges and my putter. We weren't sure if Cleveland would let us customize so when they did, it was always going to be a tribute to my family.

Really nice touch of chivalry.

*Takes notes for future references*

I missed it when you posted the pics a couple days ago. TC - That is one great looking putter, and the sentiment behind the naming and coloring is terrific.

I missed it when you posted the pics a couple days ago. TC - That is one great looking putter, and the sentiment behind the naming and coloring is terrific.

Thank you sir. Now if only this rain would sod off so I could get out and roll it.

Gorgeous flatstick TC. I love the color combo myself and that HC is so kick ass its not even funny.

Gorgeous flatstick TC. I love the color combo myself and that HC is so kick ass its not even funny.

The headcover is wicked. I'm not the biggest fan of the velcro closure but it looks and feels amazing. It looks good in the staff bag bro.

Thanks. I'm a sucker for my family. Also, it will be kind of gratifying cursing it when it misses putts. Cause we know I can't do that at home!

Chunky response coming.. nice dude! I love this putter and the color scheme. Well done my friend.

Maiden voyage today with the Portofino. I hope I hole a wicked amount of putts.

Maiden voyage today with the Portofino. I hope I hole a wicked amount of putts.

Have fun big guy! Back of the cup from 4' and in

Have fun big guy! Back of the cup from 4' and in

I like it! No messing around. I'm going to try to channel my inner David Toms. That guy can roll it.

I like it! No messing around. I'm going to try to channel my inner David Toms. That guy can roll it.

He can flat out roll that rock. His stroke is pure.

So I got my Portofino out for the first time. I was so torn to be honest. I've become so fond of a mallet that I was almost certain I would struggle. I have been rolling the Tour Black #2 for a while to get ready for this one, but they really are completely different. I had this putter built 1'' longer and I can already tell that I love it. I also think this putter is longer from heel to toe. It may not be, but it seems that way to me. I also think this putter offers a little bit more pop off the face than the only other milled putter I own. After my round One-T asked what I thought about it. I rolled some good putts with it so I said that I thought it was fine. He then told me that it's probably the best he's seen me putt. Not that I made a bunch or anything like that but that I was putting some nice, pure strokes on the ball. I never really thought of it like that so it was nice to hear about what he was seeing. I think I'm going to be very accurate with this putter, which I didn't expect. I find that I'm really easily rolling the ball along my intended line, and that's great straight out of the gates.

It'll be fun to get some more reps in for sure. It looks amazing. I don't know that it feels better or worse than anything I've rolled previously but it's consistent. And consistency is kind of an important attribute in a putter to me.

So I got my Portofino out for the first time. I was so torn to be honest. I've become so fond of a mallet that I was almost certain I would struggle. I have been rolling the Tour Black #2 for a while to get ready for this one, but they really are completely different. I had this putter built 1'' longer and I can already tell that I love it. I also think this putter is longer from heel to toe. It may not be, but it seems that way to me. I also think this putter offers a little bit more pop off the face than the only other milled putter I own. After my round One-T asked what I thought about it. I rolled some good putts with it so I said that I thought it was fine. He then told me that it's probably the best he's seen me putt. Not that I made a bunch or anything like that but that I was putting some nice, pure strokes on the ball. I never really thought of it like that so it was nice to hear about what he was seeing. I think I'm going to be very accurate with this putter, which I didn't expect. I find that I'm really easily rolling the ball along my intended line, and that's great straight out of the gates.

It'll be fun to get some more reps in for sure. It looks amazing. I don't know that it feels better or worse than anything I've rolled previously but it's consistent. And consistency is kind of an important attribute in a putter to me.

Nice update buddy. Isn't it odd sometimes how we perceive what is going on in our game as compared to someone else watching, and offering their opinion. I am glad you like the 1" longer than normal shaft. I was a little worried it would throw off your site line.

My beatuiful new putter has arrived!!! I went with the same colors as my wedges for the same reasons, but added a little blue in to it. I also went with 35", which is one inch shorter than what I am playing now, but I feel like it gets my eyes directly over the ball so I see my line better. I will try and get out to roll it tonight and see how it feels, but in the office it feels awesome. Anyway, here is my unboxing video, and some quick pics.

grip-1.jpg

face.jpg

back.jpg

bottom.jpg

Nice looking putter Yorkem. thanks for the video and pics dude.

nice looking flatstick Yorkem.

That's a beauty Yorkem, very nice.

Yorkem I'm digging that color scheme, a lot!! Nice choice bro!

Beauty yorkem! Man, I rolled the crap out of this putter today! I reckon you're going to love it. You did awesome with your customization my man.

Sweet looking putter Yorkem

Looks real nice, yorkem. lol at the ol' switcheroo. I want that headcover I think .

Back