New Birdie Ball Putting Green and Chip Mat

awesome, hello early christmas gift. Ive read teh main page a few times, wheres the 20% code?

"facebook5" without quotes for 20% off.

I have no idea what the speeds are I normally play.

What speeds are most ordering with this thing?

I ordered the medium. According to their site, it's the most popular.

From the site:

Municipal courses are slower than private or higher end public courses which are in turn slower than championship courses.

Order yours to the speed you desire. Call the course you play and ask them what the "Stimp" reading is on the greens you play.

Slow, Public Municipal: 9-10 Stimp

Medium, Private: 10-11 Stimp

Fast, Championship: 11-13 Stimp

If a speed is not specified, we will ship the most popular, medium speed.

I ordered the dual stimp option. I went with fast and med. our greens are generally crazy fast so I want it as close to real conditions as possible.

It's tile floor out there, just wondering how this will be outside(ish). It doesnt get wet out there, but it is technically outside.

I think outside would be fine. Check out their website, it does have some info on outside use.

I have no idea what the speeds are I normally play.

What speeds are most ordering with this thing?
I went with the 10/11 Duel Stimp and I am pleased with the speeds. The putts do run out, but it's not like putting on a hardwood floor.

I can see one of these for my garage this winter very cool.

I'm very intrigued by this. I like the way they did the backing and still roll it up.

Just ordered one today - 4'*9' with the free upgrade to 4'*13.5'. Got the Robocup and Dual Stimp options too. With the snow starting already, this will help pass the time until next spring. Hopefully improve my stroke too. Thanks THP for the info, reviews and discount codes!

Cool to see more peeps ordering these. They had a robocup set up in Golf Galaxy one time when I was in there and it was awesome. What a cool idea.

Well mine arrived tonight. It is all put together and flattening out in the basement. My home computer seems to have crashed, or I would upload pics and videos.

Well mine arrived tonight. It is all put together and flattening out in the basement. My home computer seems to have crashed, or I would upload pics and videos.

Looking forward to seeing that. I was just talking to my wife about ordering one earlier, just gotta figure out where to put it.

Looking forward to seeing that. I was just talking to my wife about ordering one earlier, just gotta figure out where to put it.

I'll try and get them up tomorrow. I ordered the 13.5' one, used the free "upgrade" to get the 18' one and they actually sent me a 19' one. I had the space luckily.

I'll try and get them up tomorrow. I ordered the 13.5' one, used the free "upgrade" to get the 18' one and they actually sent me a 19' one. I had the space luckily.
I checked the site out after you ordered it and saw the option for the free upgrade. I need to do this, but just have to figure out where to put it.

I really want to get one of these. I have a very small one (8 ft long, 1 ft wide), and I'd like to get a bigger one. Unfortunately, they're just a bit on the expensive side. Maybe for Christmas.

I've read this thread like 5 times now, how am I missing the 20% off and free upgrade??

the way to get the free upgrade is actually explained on their site. its mixed in with the explanation of the product. i missed it at first too.

I've read this thread like 5 times now, how am I missing the 20% off and free upgrade??

the way to get the free upgrade is actually explained on their site. its mixed in with the explanation of the product. i missed it at first too.

If you google "birdie ball discount codes" you can find a 15% code, as well.

I went on their site, and w/ shipping for a 13.5 x 4 ft putting green it was $133.98, guaranteed to be at my door within 5 days. I might be pulling the trigger today.

My only concern is that my plan for it is a screened in porch on the back of the house, and wondering if I should get the outdoor putting surface instead? Rain doesnt come in to the porch or anything, but it is semi-exposed to the weather.

Initial BB Putting green Review.

So far I am impressed with the BB putting green. Large enough that you can stand completely on it without having to be on the floor and have a

height difference. Takes a while to put on all the bumpers and get setup, but since mine won't move much that is fine.

- Looks great for being an affordable option.
- Rolls pretty true, speed is consistent.
- Length - 19' will help me over the winter I am sure of it.

Dislikes:
- Ball still hits the cup and bounced out more than I would like.
- The "flags" are almost useless as they constantly fall over, and get in the way.

Box
6311444259_22d51ee02d.jpg

Unpacked
6311444961_410f97915d.jpg

Supplies
6311966122_90c77a58a4.jpg

Unrolled
6311446303_f13bbbf99e.jpg

About to put full bumpers on
6311967460_a0c382cbd9.jpg

Backing with clear birdie ball bumper
6311448813_1b3450af76.jpg

Extra pieces
6311448257_d744a39df2.jpg

Complete with Full bumpers on
6311447593_98081b3327.jpg

Videos

Initial Putts

Stimp Test direction #1 - Results were 2 at 7' and one at 7'6"

Stimp Test Direction #2 - Results were all under 7', 2 were at 6'8", one was 6'11"

Stimp Test old matt - Results, surprisingly similar. rolled to 6', but up the slope at the end

Overall look Video

Last Video - For ChunkLover - Final putt, and special guest!

Update: As far as I know you could use it outside as well. The have an outdoor conversion kit. It is just plastic, so I think even with a bit of moisture, it would be fine outside.

That set up with the bumpers really looks good. If my next place has more room I may jump up in size and add the bumpers.

Great write-up, the Belbs! Man, that thing is HUGE. I'd love that for my basement.

That set up with the bumpers really looks good. If my next place has more room I may jump up in size and add the bumpers.

I like the look of it with the bumpers. I may have to order one of these for the winter. They are definitely affordable.

I like that Belbs, looks good. I think the 13.5" option would be more than enough for me?

What were the extra square pieces that had the holes in them?

I like that Belbs, looks good. I think the 13.5" option would be more than enough for me?

Yeah I think if I had to do it over again, I'd go for 13.5. 18 is too big. Lol

I don't know what those are. Maybe to "build up" where the hole is?

That's the size I have, I think, and its quite large when you roll it out. It almost didnt fit the area I had picked out lol.

That's the size I have, I think, and its quite large when you roll it out. It almost didnt fit the area I had picked out lol.

That's what my worry is. I am going to have to do some measuring this evening to double check.

Back