New England - 2013 THP Invitational Sponsored By KBS

StanTheMan!!! #GOTIME

Come and get it suckas

Poor JB. I wonder how he will make it to dinner with the stiff back he is going to have from carrying you around the course. #Boom

30 guys gunning for team THP! LET'S GET IT!

Poor JB. I wonder how he will make it to dinner with the stiff back he is going to have from carrying you around the course. #Boom

Nice try we have teamed up before and been victorious. ..granted he asked fir like 4 good shots and thats all I gave him

True Story.
There is another member of the THP staff in this event, but pairing us together would most likely mean (if we played our normal games) that nobody would have a chance. Its not because we are great golfers, but because of the way these events setup. So I told mrdean441 that he needed a certain score and he said he can do that and we are good to go. We played as a team once before and I asked him for 4 pars. Sadly that is all he gave me, but we still won.

True Story.
There is another member of the THP staff in this event, but pairing us together would most likely mean (if we played our normal games) that nobody would have a chance. Its not because we are great golfers, but because of the way these events setup. So I told mrdean441 that he needed a certain score and he said he can do that and we are good to go. We played as a team once before and I asked him for 4 pars. Sadly that is all he gave me, but we still won.

#conservinggoodshots

If I was a betting man gotta put my money on bmik33 and FrancisD. Good luck guys!

Nice try we have teamed up before and been victorious. ..granted he asked fir like 4 good shots and thats all I gave him
He asked for 4 Pars, and you delivered!
True Story.
I blame the blades for that loss.

A whole seasons worth. Just for #MC?

Im a team player...jb has asked for a decent amount of good shots for saturday so ill spare a few

I just noticed that we are playing with ddec and TeedUpThoughts. What a great pairing. Should be a blast. At least Mitch and I have played together before...

That's a solid foursome. Glad to see who my team mate is, who will eventually be named to the HOF with me. Completely unrelated, now is probably a good time to get rid of this hook....

Looking forward to teeing it up with you guys!

Oh yeah. We're teeing it up as foursomes. I saw that! I'ma be all up in your head... All damn day!

Just be sure to rope hook it off the teebox so I can be near you to talk smack on the next shot!

Oh yeah. We're teeing it up as foursomes. I saw that! I'ma be all up in your head... All damn day!

Just be sure to rope hook it off the teebox so I can be near you to talk smack on the next shot!

Pfft, I don't hit rope hooks

Straight

pulls

baby

2nd post updated with the Final Pairing information for Friday.

11:18 Player Course:
Scarnici
mikedean441
Buckjob
Colt

12:12 Player Course:
DevRickus
jlukes
fireitup
KenH
Shankosaurus

$44 w/ cart

Tracy was nice enough to allow the 2nd group to play as a 5-some. I didnt want anyone to get left out and she was fine with it. Also, jlukes is bringing his wife out on the course with him as well so they are not charging us for the extra cart. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Tracy from Lyman Orchards has been with accommodating us. Cant wait to get up there and tee it up.

Last edited:

Scarnici
mikedean441
Buckjob
Colt

DevRickus
jlukes
fireitup
KenH
Shankosaurus

$49 w/ cart

Tracy was nice enough to allow the 2nd group to play as a 5-some. I didnt want anyone to get left out and she was fine with it. Also, jlukes is bringing his wife out on the course with him as well so they are not charging us for the extra cart. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing Tracy from Lyman Orchards has been with accommodating us. Cant wait to get up there and tee it up.

Awesome stuff!

Scarnici
mikedean441
Buckjob
Colt

DevRickus
jlukes
fireitup
KenH
Shankosaurus

$49 w/ cart

So u guys are paying 5 bucks more to play later than us?

Back