New Fish fron Nashvile

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP dietDrThunder! You'll love it here.

I'm just around the corner from you in Nolensville. I'd love to tee it up with you anytime. Where do you typically play?

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Hi all! I've been lurking around here for a while, and just decided to post up tonight. I'm actually originally from Western MA, but have moved around quite a bit, and am settled here in TN now.

Whereabouts in western MA are you from? I lived in Easthampton briefly and I loved it there. Had to move to the Boston area for work, though.

Welcome! Like the Avatar. Gixxer? Can't tell for sure, the photo's so small, but nice looking bike anyway. I have a ZX6-R. Love it!

Welcome to THP nice to meet you

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome

Howdie and welcome to :thp: forums :hello:

Welcome to THP !

Welcome to THP!

Love the name. Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP bud! Based on your avatar I'm going to assume some other hobbies were motorcycles? Specifically sportbikes? You do trackdays?

Sorry I just got back here...have been away. I raced w WERA for several years, and was an instructor for STT for years as well. I haven't had a track bike since I quit racing at the end of the 08 season...I'm gonna be 45 in July...was time to stop. I will always ride though...have a CBR1100XX all set up for touring...best bike I've ever owned.

Thanks for the welcome!

Sorry I just got back here...have been away. I raced w WERA for several years, and was an instructor for STT for years as well. I haven't had a track bike since I quit racing at the end of the 08 season...I'm gonna be 45 in July...was time to stop. I will always ride though...have a CBR1100XX all set up for touring...best bike I've ever owned.

Thanks for the welcome!

Very nice! I'm currently bike less but going to look at a CBR1000rr tomorrow. I've only got 2 track days under my belt, but the plan is to have the liter bike for the street and pick up a track ready 600. We'll see tho!

Welcome to THP dietDrThunder! You'll love it here.

I'm just around the corner from you in Nolensville. I'd love to tee it up with you anytime. Where do you typically play?

Hi there! I've been playing mostly at Smyrna Muni, since it's open and very forgiving, and I'm bad. I have played at Wintree, Pine Creek, Old Fort, and Harpeth Hills. I play pretty much every mon, tue and wed. in the early afternoon. I haven't really made any golf buddies yet, and I love to play with folks even though I'm terrible. If that doesn't bother you, let's play! I promise that I'm not slow...when I play at Smyrna by myself I generally play 9 in under an hour if I don't catch anyone, even if I'm in the high 50's, which I am a good bit of the time. I am getting better, and I'm pretty good (for a hacker) around the greens, so it's not _too_ torturous to play with me :)

PM me for contact info...maybe we can play this week?

Back