New Game Golf system

If the price were a little cheaper, I'd jump all over it. I'm going to hold out for some long term reviews first. I do like the idea though.
Same here, seems a bit steep for now!

Both fupresti and I will have them available at some of the events coming up soon. He has already offered, but I am also putting it out there for hands on. Honestly though, nothing really to look at besides the clip and tag process.

I just checked out your round. Very interesting to follow each shot. Does the system compile stats for each club? I did not see any where to check for individual stats for each club.
Seeing as they retweeted a posted round, I am going to assume the company will have no issue with me posting my last round

http://www.gameyourgame.com/player/fupresti/round/3356

I think you'll enjoy the capabilities of the device.

Well that's pretty darn cool. I was planning on using my GPS for this, but this seems a lot easier and more fun to track. I like the player summary page too.

I just checked out your round. Very interesting to follow each shot. Does the system compile stats for each club? I did not see any where to check for individual stats for each club.

I have only found average Driver distance so far.

I have only found average Driver distance so far.

Check out the player page. Click on the Woods icon on the right. Kind of a dot chart, but shows your short, long and median, with a visual representation of where your shots are falling. Don't know if there are any deeper stat pages. Found this one on a hunch.

http://www.gameyourgame.com/player/fupresti

Check out the player page. Click on the Woods icon on the right. Kind of a dot chart, but shows your short, long and median, with a visual representation of where your shots are falling. Don't know if there are any deeper stat pages. Found this one on a hunch.

http://www.gameyourgame.com/player/fupresti

Found it. I need some more rounds that is a depressing chart.

Found it. I need some more rounds that is a depressing chart.

I'd take an average score of 80.5 in a second! :D I'm sure they'll stabilize as you get more rounds in. Systems like this force you to remember the bad ones with the good ones, which isn't always a bad thing.

Good to these are finally coming to market, for $250 though you could use a GPS like the Garmin G6 and get the same information including club averages. The only thing you would need to do is manually input your score, fwy, gir, etc. I am a little disappointed so far but its early in the release and am sure they will add more ability to this product to make it a success.

This looks pretty sweet....I signed up to reserve mine a long time ago can't wait till they finally hit the market.

This looks pretty awesome.

Going live! Some minor cosmetic changes came out of the testing (belt clip). Some additions were made web based, but never experienced the app as it is only IOS at the moment. Android in the works.

I'm definitely picking up this in the spring. Takes all the work out of keeping a journal!

I got the email last night offering me the unit I reserved prior to the PGA Show debut.

Totally missed this thread and all the updates. Yup, got on the presale list like Howzat and just in a holding pattern till it's released. Actually, I kind of forgot that I had done this. Thanks for the reminder!

Ooops, should have checked in here, wasn't in the recent activity list :eek:

Going live! Some minor cosmetic changes came out of the testing (belt clip). Some additions were made web based, but never experienced the app as it is only IOS at the moment. Android in the works.

What additional functionality does phone offer do you know?

I was wondering that as well...nothing really about the app on their website.

If anyone has more info on these and can provide me with it, I have my reservation code until it expires Monday and I'm seriously considering just dropping the dough for this product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will put up some more detailed information later tonight of what the web side of the device gives you, need to figure out if I'm still bound. I don't have an IOS device so I couldn't use the app on the course. Android is in the works, but how far out.....?

Not sure if Fupresti has an Iphone and was able to use the app. I'm sure he can provide some insight. These will be at a couple events to see in hand as well.

The phone is a lot more demanding on the manual input side and can be quite a pain until you get used to it. However, you are able to qualify the shot type (thin, fat, etc) right then and not have to remember. The phone app I used gave me all the information this device did and was fairly accurate. This is fully automated and you don't do anything other than tag before each shot, including each putt. The accuracy is outstanding as well.

I was wondering that as well...nothing really about the app on their website.
I will see if I can't answer questions for you here or via PM

If anyone has more info on these and can provide me with it, I have my reservation code until it expires Monday and I'm seriously considering just dropping the dough for this product.

Shoot me a PM

Have to take care of a few things, but will see what I can do later tonight. Very interesting product and geared toward the social aspect, but tracks information very well. The manual aspect comes when editing before signing your round and posting it, after you get home. Some draw backs they are working on will help down the road...ie you can't delete your 9I you used to bump and run 40yds and is counted against your average. Really cool stuff, price tag might be validated by many if you don't track all your shots via another method.

EDIT: For those that got in on the early stage, great ROI imho

Last edited:
Was serious until I just found out that with shipping up here I'll be playing $315.... Too steep, I'll just keep my golflogix app

EDIT: For those that got in on the early stage, great ROI imho

I am pumped to have got in at $149. As long as mine arrives before April that is.

Was serious until I just found out that with shipping up here I'll be playing $315.... Too steep, I'll just keep my golflogix app

That is a bit steep, stupid borders. Keep an eye on it for updates.

I am pumped to have got in at $149. As long as mine arrives before April that is.
It should, the changes they made were merely cosmetic. I'm also thankful for the price break for the early adoption! I feel I've missed a side of it not having an IOS Phone, not sure what I've missed though. With everything having to be edited before signing your card, not sure what it would be used for except checking your yardages, stats, etc. Some of those things are pretty cool on the web stuff.

That is a bit steep, stupid borders. Keep an eye on it for updates.

I will be keeping an eye out for it as I really want this product

Just received a response from them and was asked to hold off until next week due to some public announcements. When those big announcements are made, I guess that's the all clear.

Back