New member in the Dallas area

Texas2Cap

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello,

I had the pleasure of playing golf this weekend with some members of this forum out at The Cowboys Club here in Grapevine, Texas.

I had a great time and the guys were so welcoming to a new player that I simply had to join this community. I've got a few years of experience in the golfing industry and am happy to find a place to discuss some golf with some friendly folks.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. It was nice to meet you and hear some great stories.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard! Glad to know you had some fun with THPers out on the course :D

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome Chris!!! Glad to have you here. If you get a chance to play with Chris make sure you play him before he starts drinking the Chuck Norris water...as that is when the awesomeness comes out

Welcome to THP, glad to have you

Welcome!

Hello,

I had the pleasure of playing golf this weekend with some members of this forum out at The Cowboys Club here in Grapevine, Texas.

I had a great time and the guys were so welcoming to a new player that I simply had to join this community. I've got a few years of experience in the golfing industry and am happy to find a place to discuss some golf with some friendly folks.

Happy to have ridden in the same Emmitt Smith cart with you for the round! Welcome to THP and check out the DFW thread to get some more golf in with the group. Hopefully we will see you soon!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, that's a solid group of dudes down in the DFW area! Glad you joined!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP...

Hey Chris! It was great to meet you this past weekend. Welcome!

Hello,

Welcome to THP. It was nice to meet you and hear some great stories.

Welcome Chris!!! Glad to have you here. If you get a chance to play with Chris make sure you play him before he starts drinking the Chuck Norris water...as that is when the awesomeness comes out

Happy to have ridden in the same Emmitt Smith cart with you for the round! Welcome to THP and check out the DFW thread to get some more golf in with the group. Hopefully we will see you soon!

Welcome aboard! Sorry didn't get to see all this awesomeness as I was the first group out and then had to leave early but I'm sure our paths will cross sooner than later! Glad you had a good time with everyone.

Welcome to THP!

Back