AdamsGirl

Reaction score
Handicap
Improving
As some of you are aware from the post in the THP Outing Concludes thread, I mentioned that my bag got munched while in transit back home to Edmonton. Thus, I went to Golf Town today to get myself a new bag and this was the result.

THP008.jpg

THP.jpg

Nice bag!

I love my Ogio and I love your style- well done!

Now you need to find pink head covers!

Nice bag!! :D

Sweet, congrats on the new addition.

Now you need to find pink head covers!

I don't know where I'll be able to find them but I'll sure be trying that's for sure. :smile:

Thanks! I'm really liking it. Now 9i has the itch to go out and get a new bag for himself too.... The only difference is that I actually needed mine. hehe

Super hot bag! I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice... did you get that solid pink Pukka hat too? That would look sharp.

Nice... did you get that solid pink Pukka hat too? That would look sharp.

Are you talking about the one from the Demo day, the first one? If so then absolutely, I do have that one and I agree!

Are you talking about the one from the Demo day, the first one? If so then absolutely, I do have that one and I agree!

Yes Ma'am.

Nice bag Adamsgirl,i came oh so close to getting a OGIO sherlock holmes plaid bag but i ultimately ended up keeping my Wilson Staff theme going.Although i will admit sometimes while im walking around Edwin Watts i look at it and think maybe i shoul'v gotten it.I do really like my staff bag but it does not have the extra pockets that regular bags like yours has,but at the same time i think i can live with mine.

Nice bag Adamsgirl. It looks like the Cougar. My wife has one with different colors which she likes very much.

Dare I say.....epic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks GG and Chesnutt! I looked at many bags before deciding on that one. In the end, it ended up with the most features that I liked compared to the others that we looked at.

Definitely epic Hanks! :smile:

Nice looking bag!

Looks great, congrats!

I'm not a fan of plaid (ish) I even like that bag, great pick up! I'm weird, but I kinda like the contrast of headcovers and bag, like I said, I'm kinda weird...or colorblind

that is a great looking bag. Hope 9i took care of it for you, especially after all that good stuff he walked away from the outing with:D

Great bag! It sucks that yours got munched up but hey when you get to upgrade like that you can't be too upset! Great pick on the new OGIO.

Great bag! It sucks that yours got munched up but hey when you get to upgrade like that you can't be too upset! Great pick on the new OGIO.

I agree 100%! Ddec, this was totally on me and I'm okay with that. He did have to stand there while I made up my mind on which bag I wanted so maybe (just maybe) that was punishment enough. :laugh:

Back