New Show on GC "Down The Stretch"

I watched last night, it's the first time I actually sat and watched the complete show. I mean it was OK. I liked how they had Gmac's Dad following the group mic'd up. Would have been nice to hear more from the winner instead of the guys who finish well behind. That being said there were some good things in there.

+1, rep added for speaking the truth...ruth
I watched last night, it's the first time I actually sat and watched the complete show. I mean it was OK. I liked how they had Gmac's Dad following the group mic'd up. Would have been nice to hear more from the winner instead of the guys who finish well behind. That being said there were some good things in there.

You didnt like the candid footage of Tiger in the parking lot with his hat on backwards?

You didnt like the candid footage of Tiger in the parking lot with his hat on backwards?

no that was part that I did like. But you didn't hear much from Tiger going in to the round, or post round(other than the presser) compared to what you heard from Gmac, Ernie, or Webb.

no that was part that I did like. But you didn't hear much from Tiger going in to the round, or post round(other than the presser) compared to what you heard from Gmac, Ernie, or Webb.
I know, I thought that part was kind of cool of him after the tournament.

I am curious to know if Tiger declined to talk to them or not for the show.

Either that's gonna be the case, or he didn't want to jinx it in case he had a terrible round. In his post round interviews, it seemed like he was being very guarded about saying anything about winning; more so than usual.

Show is decent. They have to fix the focusing on the camera, there is no way that the camera is auto focusing like that, they are definitely doing it on purpose for some type of effect. Other than that it is entertaining.

Show is decent. They have to fix the focusing on the camera, there is no way that the camera is auto focusing like that, they are definitely doing it on purpose for some type of effect. Other than that it is entertaining.

It's on purpose.

Personally I'm loving this look inside the players lives from a new perspective.

I tried watching it again, but the constant in focus, out of focus bumbling camera work, left me dizzy after about five minutes once again. Not sure yet what is up with that, but they have taken a decent show and messed it up with this camera work. JMO of course.

Back