New THP Forum Coming Soon

Thanks for all the hard work on this. Migrating platforms is always stressful, glad you were able to find a new solution. Which forum software did you end up choosing?

It’s good. Really good. Everyone is going to love it so much more than before or now

Everyday it's something awesome at THP!

I want to give a big shout out and thank you to the guys mentioned in the first post, they have spent hours on the new site trying to go through every inch of it to make sure we have addressed all the issues. We know there will be things to work on once we are live, but hopefully that is not mitigated because of all their help.

clarkgriswold;n8904661 said:
Thanks for all the hard work on this. Migrating platforms is always stressful, glad you were able to find a new solution. Which forum software did you end up choosing?

We are doing a custom Xenforo site.

I'm stoked now! Cannot wait! Guess I'll restore my Tapatalk subscription now. Haha.
The feedback from James and Dan is enough for me. Bring it!

Bcape9;n8904655 said:
Mobile suite? Yes please!

Forgive me for not being in the lingo, but do you mean optimized for mobile? Because if so, you are going to be pretty happy. I've done by testing exclusively on mobile devices.

GolferGal;n8904681 said:
I want to give a big shout out and thank you to the guys mentioned in the first post, they have spent hours on the new site trying to go through every inch of it to make sure we have addressed all the issues. We know there will be things to work on once we are live, but hopefully that is not mitigated because of all their help.

We are doing a custom Xenforo site.

I had a blast. You know, posts with nothing but curse words to test the censors are really fun between the second and third scotch of the night.

Molten;n8904691 said:
Forgive me for not being in the lingo, but do you mean optimized for mobile? Because if so, you are going to be pretty happy. I've done by testing exclusively on mobile devices.

Yes, that's what I meant at least, I hope I used that right too haha.

Molten;n8904692 said:
I had a blast. You know, posts with nothing but curse words to test the censors are really fun between the second and third scotch of the night.

Yes, you guys did have fun testing the censor didn't you?

I need to just take a second and give GolferGal a huge shoutout for her hard work.

She's been grinding finding a solution for us to enjoy our THP experience.
She's absolutely lost sleep on this.
Her stress levels are undoubtedly high.

Let's all collectively take a second to just let her know how much we appreciate it. I know for me, as my home for golf chatter on the internet being a bit interrupted by the ineptitude of vB5, I cannot begin to thank her enough. GG's, GG.

I feel like we should make Friday F-Word Friday so we can give one final test to all those censored words. Who'se with me? Molten Jman GolferGal Canadan jdtox

I'm looking forward to it. I've actually enjoyed the changes that happened recently, but I did notice the issues with Tapatalk. Regardless I'm sure it's going to be great. Best of luck with the new rollout.

.....fully responsive mobile suite.... FTW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadan;n8904704 said:
I need to just take a second and give GolferGal a huge shoutout for her hard work.

Let's all collectively take a second to just let her know how much we appreciate it. I know for me, as my home for golf chatter on the internet being a bit interrupted by the ineptitude of vB5, I cannot begin to thank her enough. GG's, GG.

Indeed. It may not be forum facing all the time but GG does a ton to make this place work and exist

Stemmy66;n8904710 said:
.....fully responsive mobile suite.... FTW!

Oh yeah, its lighting bolt fast. And it has cool features. Like lighting bolts!

Molten;n8904714 said:
Oh yeah, its lighting bolt fast. And it has cool features. Like lighting bolts!

I will soon be done with TrashaTalk!

Canadan;n8904704 said:

@GolferGal You're the best there is! Thank you for the countless hours of dedication to make this forum even better for all of us.
3f01e6ce86721eecdfafa9bfb91aeb56.gif
86df8b39c80c25da29d80515870fd5c8.gif

Wow, I can't even imagine what you guys have had to do to get this going considering we just had this last update.

Thank you for everything!

Yeah, thanks for all the work you put into it to make this a place worth coming back to every day. It really is much appreciated.

I browse THP mainly on a laptop and have not had any problems to speak of. I know that the mobile stuff is very important to a lot of members so I hope it works well.

Thank's to GG, JB, and THP!!! Your level of caring for the community is unbelievable and the fact that you will to any lengths to make sure us schmucks get to enjoy this even more is wonderful :)

I am sure it will be amazing like everything else is around here! Thank you for the hard work all of you put in for us It is appreciated!

Can’t wait to see the new forum options. Will be nice to have Tapatalk functions back. Still using it, but yea it’s been buggy.

Thank you. I have really been struggling with the upgraded version of the forum. I really appreciate that you guys recognize the problems and are fixing it.

Back