New THP Towels In Stock Now

Green one ordered. I love these towels.

Ugh can't believe I missed out on a blue one.

For those that bought towels, are you okay waiting for the THP Custom Grips to come in this week before GG ships them out? This way if anybody buys grips they can go out together. This would mean a small 2-3 delay in being shipped instead of going today, going later this week.

Thoughts?

For those that bought towels, are you okay waiting for the THP Custom Grips to come in this week before GG ships them out? This way if anybody buys grips they can go out together. This would mean a small 2-3 delay in being shipped instead of going today, going later this week.

Thoughts?

That works for me

Makes sense. I'm fine with waiting.

I don't mind as I will be in KC when the towel's delivers anyway.

Thoughts?

I do not have an issue with this. It would save on shipping for you and two presents in the same package is always better than one!

Does this mean that for anyone that bought a towel they are guaranteed a grip? JK :banana:

I didn't order either towel but I really liked the new colors. Esp the blue.

Thoughts?

I am not getting a grip, but am fine with waiting an extra couple days if it makes things easier.

Thoughts?
I'd be game with waiting for sure. Just seems to make more sense to wait.

I don't mind as I will be in KC when the towel's delivers anyway.
This for me as well. No problem on waiting.

Thoughts?

That sounds fine to me. I will wait - saves shipping!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fine waiting because I plan on going HAM on those custom grips.

Ok one…possibly two…but I'm still ok waiting.

Thoughts?

I'm good with waiting but more importantly what are these grips you speak of and how did I miss a thread about them?

Thoughts?

I'm ok waiting

I'm fine with waiting. Throw a 3.0 in my shipment. Gonna be busy this week but I will put my order in as soon as I see it up there.

im am cool with waiting. getting packages from THP is always worth the wait.

Thoughts?
Waiting makes perfect sense. Besides, my towels will cushion the grips nicely. :act-up:

Im good with waiting. My green one is fulfilling its duties at present.

JB just wondering if you have any pictures of the new design on the grips? Also a ball park figure on price? Now that the US/NZ dollar has dropped a lot things are getting expensive from the US again. Thanks

I am excited awaiting a package with both towels and a SS grip coming sometime soon. This makes me feel like a kid awaiting Christmas morning a seeing what Santa left.

You are a shipping badass GG.

She would normally be having it out today. But low and behold she is doing something that I have needed to do for a long time and doing it just because she knows its important to me. It will take up much of her morning, but then of course she will still get everything boxed up and out. #TirelessWorkEthic

Back