New UST Mamiya LINQ for 2022

Going to put a Titleist adapter on one of these and give it a run in the TSR.

Will this make it to Dormie?

I really like the Black in the TSR4, a lot.

Red is so good.

I need to sample these again soon to see if I can join the party.

I need to put the black back in my driver to see if his timeout taught him a lesson!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The blue is just so good. Feels really good in the driver but I have to say in the 3wood, its amazing. Its a great match for me with the Rogue ST LS head. Hit two off the tee in my round on Saturday, both over 260 total and both with a nice controlled baby draw. Then hit a low cut into the wind about 240. Just so much feel of the head throughout the swing.

As much as I disliked the color, I loved the purple and thought I was set. Until I hit the blue. Purple is an excellent shaft but the blue is better. For me, anyway.

I’m thinking blue in the Apex UW at 17 degrees. Gonna let the Shaft Up event lead the way.

I need to try one of these…maybe start with the blue…

Based on my phenomenal experiences with the UST iron shafts the driver shafts are getting first look.

I need to replace my driver shaft. It’s the Motore regular flex shaft that comes stock on STZ. It’s a decent shaft but I feel like I need something a little stiffer. Ideally I’d like something that sits in the middle of a stiff and regular flex.

Unfortunately the golf store nearest to me doesn’t have any UST choices on their fitting cart so it’s not as easy as just going to hit some.

What if any of the UST driver shaft offerings are a tad softer version of a stiff flex that I should order and try out?

Based on my phenomenal experiences with the UST iron shafts the driver shafts are getting first look.

I need to replace my driver shaft. It’s the Motore regular flex shaft that comes stock on STZ. It’s a decent shaft but I feel like I need something a little stiffer. Ideally I’d like something that sits in the middle of a stiff and regular flex.

Unfortunately the golf store nearest to me doesn’t have any UST choices on their fitting cart so it’s not as easy as just going to hit some.

What if any of the UST driver shaft offerings are a tad softer version of a stiff flex that I should order and try out?
I’ve got a few if you want any to try. Let me know.

I’ve got a few if you want any to try. Let me know.
Yes! I’d love to be able to meet up maybe some night this coming week to give you the irons to swap out the recoils for the darts. If you are available maybe we could meet at a range up by you. I’ll text you later

Yes! I’d love to be able to meet up maybe some night this coming week to give you the irons to swap out the recoils for the darts. If you are available maybe we could meet at a range up by you. I’ll text you later
Only do it if you want to commit to the purchase… they are that good

The blue is just so good. Feels really good in the driver but I have to say in the 3wood, its amazing. Its a great match for me with the Rogue ST LS head. Hit two off the tee in my round on Saturday, both over 260 total and both with a nice controlled baby draw. Then hit a low cut into the wind about 240. Just so much feel of the head throughout the swing.
I really need to try the blue. I’d had some trouble with the black lately. More than likely the Indian and not the arrow though. Switched back to my purple and boom, back to business. The black worked out well for me for a bit so not sure what it was that started going off. Like I said probably me lol.

Only do it if you want to commit to the purchase… they are that good
I know! I am all in with UST! The iron shafts were love at first swing. I’m positive the woods shafts will be too. Just a matter of which one.

I know! I am all in with UST! The iron shafts were love at first swing. I’m positive the woods shafts will be too. Just a matter of which one.
I can say without a doubt that if you don’t at least try it at a driver fitting it’s a huge mistake. It’s night and day difference for me. No second guessing. The Darts feel great as well. I’m going to ride out what I have until they are released

I can say without a doubt that if you don’t at least try it at a driver fitting it’s a huge mistake. It’s night and day difference for me. No second guessing. The Darts feel great as well. I’m going to ride out what I have until they are released
Yeah, I think I need to pull the trigger on a black…

You have purple in the driver you had today right?
Gunmetal for me, i didn’t respond well to the purple, welcome to give it a few swings next time

Back