New UST Mamiya LINQ for 2022

NEED.

Started with Gunmetal and now LinQ Black, love the profile and that color scheme is sweet.... based on some talk with DannyLe 2022 is going to be rediculous

Steel Gray on that thing is awesome...

I used this twice last week and continue to come away really impressed. Has a profile that seems to fit me well which is active, yet stable if that makes any sense. No increase in spin or launch from what I was using before, which is a good thing, but there is a connection I am enjoying between shaft and club head where I am not fighting anything. Great feeling to have.

Used mine this week and found a number of fairways with some distance. Didnt bring my A game with driver, but great shaft/head helped keep it long and in the short stuff.

Still think about these often.

With good reason. I am loving the gunmetal
I enjoyed the gunmetal and purple, these new ones though, they intrigue me. That said, I don’t need a new driver shaft, but that’s never stopped me before. Haha

I enjoyed the gunmetal and purple, these new ones though, they intrigue me. That said, I don’t need a new driver shaft, but that’s never stopped me before. Haha
Yeah I don't see a moratorium on shafts any time soon haha

Which of the new ones goes high? That’s the one I need!

Stop lieing to yourself. Yes. Yes you do. 🤣🤣

I wonder if one of these will have a flamin’ chicken on them in January?

Grabbed a Callaway Apex UW with a purple linq in it.... was expecting it to be shorter but more consistent than a traditional fairway wood that I have been playing that is an inch longer and 1* more loft.

But... based on what I saw at the range it was more consistent and about 9 yards longer.... so that is something!

Grabbed a Callaway Apex UW with a purple linq in it.... was expecting it to be shorter but more consistent than a traditional fairway wood that I have been playing that is an inch longer and 1* more loft.

But... based on what I saw at the range it was more consistent and about 9 yards longer.... so that is something!
That is pretty awesome

That is pretty awesome

Yeah, I went in thinking my current FW was going to win hands down. But the underdog won and it wasn't even a contest. Heck, might have to look at the same set up in the 17* at an inch longer... dang it, this might cost me more money...

Yeah, I went in thinking my current FW was going to win hands down. But the underdog won and it wasn't even a contest. Heck, might have to look at the same set up in the 17* at an inch longer... dang it, this might cost me more money...
I’m still on Super Hybrid but this could make a play.

I'm torn between the LinQ Purple and LinQ Blue to try. Reviews on both have been outstanding and it would be fun to try in driver or 3w. Might be time to start the search.

I'm torn between the LinQ Purple and LinQ Blue to try. Reviews on both have been outstanding and it would be fun to try in driver or 3w. Might be time to start the search.
PURPLE.... @rogt @KEV am I right??

Back