Mizuno Pro Irons: 221, 223, 225

Love it. I just have to find out what I’m going to be getting rid of to try and fund them.

You had me at Chromoly... 👀

Dang these look so good. I'm not a fan of the cursive, but that really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

What are people's thoughts on the signature font?

I'm not a fan of it based on any of the photos. Might change once I see it in person but probably not as it feels dated.

Ok the signature font looks good, but sorry you cant put a modern text for the number with the classic signature font for the name. I think it would be great to have uniformity but thats just my OCD. the 221 needs to be there i assume due to numbering the product but im wondering if they could just call it the Pro 221 and put that in signature.

I like them. I like the “throw back” to an earlier era, i like the consolidation between East and west.

Last edited:
I'm not opposed to it by any means.

Like the look but just sits oddly on the toe and looks better towards the hosel.

Class and Elegance.

I think I’m in the minority on the signature logo. Not a fan of it.

Gives it a classic look for the guys that used to play mizunos a long time ago. But for the modern crowd? Could turn them away.

can’t wait to give them a try though.

Gorgeous - and brings back memories of past Mizuno sets played.

At our Mizuno Experience, Vosh was riding high on this line and was over the top excited. When we first posted the teaser images on social, so many said the script would be JDM only, which of course was and is not true.

I think that this line will do quite well for them, especially those HMB.

At our Mizuno Experience, Vosh was riding high on this line and was over the top excited. When we first posted the teaser images on social, so many said the script would be JDM only, which of course was and is not true.

I think that this line will do quite well for them, especially those HMB.
yeah, the excitement was clear. I am pretty excited to hit them. MP-20 MB was quite possibly the gold standard on iron sound. I'm super curious to see how it's changed, and how the new multi-compound experience is with 223.

All that said, I am probably most excited about HMB. Refining that model could be huge.

And oh boy do we have something awesome planned with Mizuno in 2022.

I know, right? SO good.

Those lines... those fonts. The combo of modern design and a hint of nostalgia is hitting hard.

Excited and looking forward to the HMB (225) and maybe throw a 221 (Blade) into the PW. How daring.

yeah, the excitement was clear. I am pretty excited to hit them. MP-20 MB was quite possibly the gold standard on iron sound. I'm super curious to see how it's changed, and how the new multi-compound experience is with 223.

All that said, I am probably most excited about HMB. Refining that model could be huge.

i only spent a small amount of time with mmc, but personally i was not a fan of the feel/sound. hoping the 223 has improved upon that. i'm excited to learn more!

Back