NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, of course, I think they're going to make some MAJOR moves soon. They're legitimately clearing up space for both Suter and Parise. That would be unreal.

I agree, with the last few moves. And apparently Parise and Suter want to sign to the same team!

Minni was said there going to try and sign a bunch of Zachs friends just so he will sign there hahah i started to laugh

It's really the only way the Michalek trade makes any sense at all. And, quite honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they dump Martin as well. I mean, really, the Michalek trade is nothing more than a straight salary dump.

Interesting day of trades for the Pens. I wonder how it will all work out. I'm going to miss Staal so damn much.

Honestly, I think that was a great hockey trade. The Pens got what they needed, the Canes got what they've lusted over forever and Jordan gets an expanded role. Not much of a downside here.

Do you think the Rangers will make one of there Ridiculous offers?

Probaby but I suspect the largest money offer is going to come from the Wild. The owner covets Parise who's a Minnesota kid. I suspect if he goes anywhere else, it'll be for hocket reasons rather then money reasons.

PITT sends Z. Michalek to PHX for 3rd Rd. / 2 Prospects

So looks like it more and more freeing Cap!! Heard their maybe interested in Semin

Good move to clear cap space. One gets the feeling PHX didn't want to let him go in the first place but couldn't do it budget wise. And lordie, I hope not Semin.
A: He doesn't work hard enough
B: He's the guy who asked what was so special about Crosby for a number of years in a row and go on about how he was so much better. Can't see it. Sort of like Luongo being a great fit in Chicago if it wasn't for the fact that they hate each other with a burning passion.

Ryan Suter and Zach Parise.

:alien:

That would be interesting. I can see it, but I'll be shocked if Suter ends up anywhere but Detriot. With Liddy and Stuart off the books they have gaping holes in defense and many buckets of cash to go along with a storied franchise.

That would be interesting. I can see it, but I'll be shocked if Suter ends up anywhere but Detriot. With Liddy and Stuart off the books they have gaping holes in defense and many buckets of cash to go along with a storied franchise.

Yup well said on everything Tuna! I know this is all speculation but I know i was listening on the Radio and i don't know if he said this on TV or not but Nick Kyperios said the Pens were so far number on the Parise sweep stake and the Wings were number on the Suter but both players are wanting to sign to the same team and the Wings are very willing to move players to sign Parise. So this should be a great off season with many big splashes and its just starting with all the trades and rumors i can't wait!

But come on imagine if the Wings got that = Loaded

The Devils trolled the Rangers hard. Not only did Lou draft Stefan Matteau but he jokingly said he may not let his father in the building...haha Not to ruin a Penguin dream but where is the cap space coming for Parise? They didnt lose because of offense. They need Suter way more. Also, all along the media is saying Parise wont sign in NJ because he wants to be the #1 go to guy. The superstar so to speak. He would be #3 behind Crosby and Malkin.

Tap Tap Taparoo

The racist things on twitter about the Bruins picking Subban makes me sick. So tired of social media cowards. Would love to find the person and have Subban show up at their house. See what the have to say. They wouldnt say a thing. Ughhh really ticks me off.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Matteau! Matteau! :beat-up:

The Devils trolled the Rangers hard. Not only did Lou draft Stefan Matteau but he jokingly said he may not let his father in the building...haha Not to ruin a Penguin dream but where is the cap space coming for Parise? They didnt lose because of offense. They need Suter way more. Also, all along the media is saying Parise wont sign in NJ because he wants to be the #1 go to guy. The superstar so to speak. He would be #3 behind Crosby and Malkin.

Tap Tap Taparoo

They already have the cap space to sign Parise. I think they'll move Paul Martin to create enough room for both Parise and Suter (and I wouldn't be surprised if they trade for the rights to Suter).

Parise and Suter want to play together. They're BFF's. Parise and Crosby are BFF's. Played at Shattuck-St. Mary's together.

They already have the cap space to sign Parise. I think they'll move Paul Martin to create enough room for both Parise and Suter (and I wouldn't be surprised if they trade for the rights to Suter).

Parise and Suter want to play together. They're BFF's. Parise and Crosby are BFF's. Played at Shattuck-St. Mary's together.

I really wish people would stop with the "Player X is friends with Player Y" stuff. It rarely ever happens. Look how great it worked out for Kariya and Selanne in Colorado. Remember this post you just made because when he resigns with the Devils, I'm coming for you......haha Also, if you wouldnt mind, please show me an article or anything where Suter and/or Parise said they want to play together.

I really wish people would stop with the "Player X is friends with Player Y" stuff. It rarely ever happens. Look how great it worked out for Kariya and Selanne in Colorado. Remember this post you just made because when he resigns with the Devils, I'm coming for you......haha Also, if you wouldnt mind, please show me an article or anything where Suter and/or Parise said they want to play together.

parise.jpg

It shall happen.

And it has been widely rumored that Parise and Suter would like to play together. I don't think that either player has ever come out and directly said as much - that would be a bit stupid to do as it could scare off some potential suitors.

Dev we definitely have the space for Parise once we move Martin.

The racist things on twitter about the Bruins picking Subban makes me sick. So tired of social media cowards. Would love to find the person and have Subban show up at their house. See what the have to say. They wouldnt say a thing. Ughhh really ticks me off.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Good thing Subban is going to be an absolute champion for them.. That's so lame about these twitter chumps.

I wish CBJ could have picked up Subban.

Dev we definitely have the space for Parise once we move Martin.

They have the cap space for Parise right now! They'll definitely have the cap space for Parise and Suter after they move Martin.

:alien:

In Shero I trust.

Heed my warning above. If the Devils resign Parise, I will make your lives miserable..haha

Kovalchuk and Parise are bigger BFFs.

Haha, One of my best friends just got drafted to MTL - Dalton Thrower

Haha, One of my best friends just got drafted to MTL - Dalton Thrower
That's awesome. According to Bleacher he's "Arguably the most physically imposing blueliner in the draft." Probably a good guy to have as your friend :act-up:

That's awesome. According to Bleacher he's "Arguably the most physically imposing blueliner in the draft." Probably a good guy to have as your friend :act-up:

Haha just got off the phone with him, said i want a Carey Price Jerey signed asap :D ahah But ya one of the rare people who could get drafted then go into the NHL and actually be a force (Physically). One of the best fighters in the CHL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3rhAZOViwc

Interesting debates, but I know that this year the week leading up to Canada Day is shaping up to be just as interesting as what happens that day. My crystal ball has Parise to Pitt, Ryan traded to Philly, Suter to Edmonton, then hoping beyond hope my Leafs make another trade (not for Luongo) to get another top centre. Like JVR, but think he should be 2nd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back