Nike+ FuelBand for golf

I have wanted one of these as well so interested to see what you say about it Mike. Do you think you'll be able to wear it during a round of golf? Will be be to thick to swing with it on?

I got one for Christmas that I will try to remember and bring Sunday. Mine is size medium/large so it's pretty loose on me. Not sure how it would feel when swinging due to the looseness.

I got one for Christmas that I will try to remember and bring Sunday. Mine is size medium/large so it's pretty loose on me. Not sure how it would feel when swinging due to the looseness.
Nice! I would want it pretty snug on my wrist for sure. Want to sell it? Ha?!

I've heard. I think I might get the black ice version. Strange looking but awesome. Who knows..

images

I still don't wear mine (and my buddy who has Nike as a client still wears my old one). However, he just got a couple of the black ice ones around christmas time. He gave me one and I thought it looked really cool. I ended up giving it to one of my golfing buddies and he is really enjoying it right now.

I still don't wear mine (and my buddy who has Nike as a client still wears my old one). However, he just got a couple of the black ice ones around christmas time. He gave me one and I thought it looked really cool. I ended up giving it to one of my golfing buddies and he is really enjoying it right now.

Sounds like a good buddy to have!! I am surprised you don't wear yours. Any reason?

Sounds like a good buddy to have!! I am surprised you don't wear yours. Any reason?

Yeah; I wore it for 4 months and really enjoyed it. I then started to be able to predict, with fairly decent accuracy, what I have going to have in fuel points each day. I started figuring out what a normal work day got me, what walking 18 holes got me, what running, working out, etc. etc. It started losing its appeal once I already had a general idea where I was.

I still think it is pretty awesome, but I am hoping that this is just a "starting-point" device. There are other technologies that I think could be added to this device that I would be very interested in. Version 2.0 or 3.0 might be right up my alley if they add some more bells and whistles (when and if they are announced).

I am thinking about grabbing one of these, but there is no way i could wear it and play golf. I can't even wear my watch and play.

I am much more interested in the new Jawbone Up, assuming they have all the bugs worked out.

Damn Looper. Why wouldnt you think about your good ole pal One-T when giving these away??

Damn Looper. Why wouldnt you think about your good ole pal One-T when giving these away??

Haha you damn freeloader. You typed exactly what I was going to type!

Well once you get the free one, don't forget about your buddy Chunky. This is not the bracelet you are looking for

Yeah but Looper and I are pals. We go to baseball games together.

True... I think I got the better end of the deal at the last baseball game too (post-game party and ride to the hotel). If he comes into some more of these, I will try to grab you one so that you can use it and then give it to chunky when you are bored with it.

Well once you get the free one, don't forget about your buddy Chunky. This is not the bracelet you are looking for

True... I think I got the better end of the deal at the last baseball game too (post-game party and ride to the hotel). If he comes into some more of these, I will try to grab you one so that you can use it and then give it to chunky when you are bored with it.
hahaha....lets just all think about the fact that chinky wears kids sizes and I wear adult sizes.

Chunky with the jedi mind trick. Awesome.

Can anyone compare the FuelBand to the updated Jawbone Up (2012) version? I want to get one or the other, but I just can't decide.

Can anyone compare the FuelBand to the updated Jawbone Up (2012) version? I want to get one or the other, but I just can't decide.
I had the original UP band, and really liked it, especially the part that shows your sleep patterns. However, it crapped out on me after a month. A friend of mine purchased the "new and improved" UP bracelet, and is in the process of sending her replacement of her original back for a 3rd.

One-T they say you want to size down on the wrist size though!

hahaha....lets just all think about the fact that chinky wears kids sizes and I wear adult sizes.

Chunky can wear it as an anklet

Chunky with the jedi mind trick. Awesome.

I try it all the time....never works.....the force is not strong enough with me I guess

I had the original UP band, and really liked it, especially the part that shows your sleep patterns. However, it crapped out on me after a month. A friend of mine purchased the "new and improved" UP bracelet, and is in the process of sending her replacement of her original back for a 3rd.
That's not good at all, I was afraid they might be going through the same thing again!

I like the waterproof and sleep from the UP, but the quality was a worry. I really wish the Fitbit was bracelet!

So with Rory signing with Nike, is he wearing a FuelBand???
159519968x_r640x320.jpg

For the kind of $ they are likely paying him he's probably wearing Nike drawers too!

I would be 2. Lol. I hear they are coming out with a slimmer fuel band. I develop software so I am typing all day. This thing doesn't look comfortable to type with all day. Guess I could wear it just wile playing, but that defeats the purpose right?

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD

Back