Nike TW15 Golf Shoes

I like them. Like them ALOT!

I think I'd have to see these in person and try them on before I choose a side. Definitely intrigued though

Looks better than previous years, but I'm still not going to get them.

~Rock

From what I've seen and heard these are going to be $250 ? If that's the case then I can imagine a ton of crack addicts buying them as they'll be the only ones crazy enough to pay that IMO. Lol.

I love my TW13s - never had an issue with the tongue and cutting into my ankle/shin - these look too much like a running shoe personally....

From what I've seen and heard these are going to be $250 ? If that's the case then I can imagine a ton of crack addicts buying them as they'll be the only ones crazy enough to pay that IMO. Lol.

That's MSRP, retail price will be closer to $200, which is pretty much inline with last years model.

Man they look so casual, it's hard for me to gravitate to them although I bet they're comfy.

I'm actually really diggin' these for some reason. Mostly the grey color, but they look good to me.

Wow I really like these. They look extremely comfortable

At 200 bucks no thanks

not a fan of those colors, maybe in different colors...Nike website says $200

I didn't like the last two versions and I don't like this one either. I'll stick to my Pumas

I always loved how comfortable my TW shoes were. Hopefully the tongue has been refined.

$200 seems more than previous models to me, though I may have gotten mine on sale.

I love the Nike free line which they were designed from, easily the comfiest shoes I have but I just wish the TW line were as comfy as the free trainer and less rigid. I'm aware they need to make them stable but they would be more comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wish there was a white version of this shoe, but overall, I like these. I tend to like the athletic look more than the traditional golf shoe look, which is probably why I like these. Of all of the companies coming out with new shoes in 2015, Nike is at the top for me with these and the Lunar Control 3 shoes.

The TW13s were the most comfortable golf shoes I ever wore....as long as the sun wasn't out. I had black ones, and found that they didn't breathe for me AT ALL. Sun was out, my feet baked.

So if these breathe better like they look like they do, I'd give them a shot. I think the TW13s were $179 new....? So a $20 increase over 2 years? I didn't have the '14s.

I liked the 2013 Model for walking but they broke down fast, for that money some new Ecco's would be on my feet. with a pair for the closet as back up.

But everyone has different taste.

The TW15's look awesome and comfortable. I have had the 13's and 14's. I may have to fight the urge to preorder because my masters edition 14's are still pretty new.

I like them.

Not bad but I'll pass, especially at that price point. Hope they figured the tongue out

Mesh is great when its dry, not so much when damp. I do like the look of the shoe

Nike saying 2-year waterproof warranty on these.

Am I the only one dissapointed that $250 doesn't even get you leather and 6 spikes any more? I'm not a fan of the flymesh. They look super fly though.

Back