Odd Looking Putter

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
This is the oddest looking Putter I've ever seen but man does it roll the ball great. I picked it up and drained a 30 footer on first putt. Golf store employees were cracking up when I drained two more from 20 ft. Anyone seen anything like this?

attachment.php

attachment.php

TapAhoy!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365806242257.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365806242257.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365806255725.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365806255725.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Very odd looking indeed, but sounds like it works well!
Could be his...
Spoiler
images.jpg

Somehow I am not surprised at all that you have this putter SMG, you Jman and Buck are putter connoisseur's.

I will be gaming this weekend. Should be interesting.

TapAhoy!

Good one J4U.

TapAhoy!

I have an odd feeling I'd top a lot of putts!

Please, tell me it was purchased.

Oh yes it was War. Going to game it tomorrow and Sunday to see what it does. I will post back in here after the rounds.

TapAhoy!

The store didn't have price tag in it so I offered the manager 10 bucks which we both thought was fair.

TapAhoy!

nice snag SMG.... its completely round? the face included?

Two cool looking putters! Not sure they would be 'everyday' but great to own.

The putter is completely round and shaped like a barrel. Game it today and it worked fine. Did have one three putt. It cost me a bird on one hole but saved me when I needed a 20 footer for par. I used for 9 holes and had 16 putts. Was good off the green to get it close to hole.

TapAhoy!

Smg sounds like it worked pretty well for ya.

The face reminds me of the teardrop putter. For sure cool looking and for $10 I would have picked it up as well.

wow, I have no idea how anyone can putt with that.

haha looks strange for sure. But it looks like it would make the ball roll more true than a normal putter.

I used to know this old guy in my neighborhood and he had this exact same putter. He claimed it was a prototype of the Slotline Cigar putter.

This is what Sandy Lyle was using this weekend at the Master's:

166302822_r640.jpg

BlackSwanInfoPoster_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png

I thought he was going to wack some grass out there when he brought it out. No thanks.

This is what Sandy Lyle was using this weekend at the Master's:

166302822_r640.jpg

BlackSwanInfoPoster_thumb%25255B1%25255D.png

I thought he was going to wack some grass out there when he brought it out. No thanks.

Looks like a yard tool

Back