Odyssey Metal-X Milled Putter Preview

My plan is to wait and let her boxes from Callaway come in....then I will weigh my options again

Might know someone interested in the MXM Rossie you are currently gaming if you pull the trigger on the Versa #9.

<-------------- This Guy!!!!!

Might know someone interested in the MXM Rossie you are currently gaming if you pull the trigger on the Versa #9.

<-------------- This Guy!!!!!

ill keep you in mind Barry.

The headcovers for them are freaking sweet too. Pull. The. Trigger. #IAmAnEnabler

They really are, I think I was almost as impressed by the cover as I was the club.

I ponder a MXM Tank #7 daily. DAILY.

It feels so good. Glad it happened now instead of waiting forever. Just so you know, if I get blamed for this I am directing my wifes wrath at you. :D

Yessss!!! That's ok, I can take her. Just another club of yours I get to try in a couple short weeks!

Yessss!!! That's ok, I can take her. Just another club of yours I get to try in a couple short weeks!

I knew it was gonna happen, just wanted to make sure I got one before they all sold out.

I knew it was gonna happen, just wanted to make sure I got one before they all sold out.

If for any odd reason you just absolutely despise the thing, you know who to call ; )

If for any odd reason you just absolutely despise the thing, you know who to call ; )

Haha. I will definitely do that. Just dont expect the call anytime soon.

Haha. I will definitely do that. Just dont expect the call anytime soon.

Fair enough haha seriously tho that thing looks awesome, I hope it rolls just as well. I think you'll really enjoy it. Odyssey is on fire

I ponder a MXM Tank #7 daily. DAILY.

I was thinking about this in Lake Charles. I have the 20g in my MXM7 & wondered how the "Tankafied" would make it feel just a touch better and smooth out the stroke.

I was thinking about this in Lake Charles. I have the 20g in my MXM7 & wondered how the "Tankafied" would make it feel just a touch better and smooth out the stroke.

I think Pkielwa had his done like that and explained the differences in the #Grandaddy recap thread. Pretty cool stuff.

I think Pkielwa had his done like that and explained the differences in the #Grandaddy recap thread. Pretty cool stuff.

Yep, that post is what has had my wheels turning. So cool that was made for him and not a custom option for the public. Makes me want that even more.

Well......the plunge has been taken. Metal X Milled Versa #9 has been purchased. To complete the madness: Midnight SS 2.0.

(This is not an April fools joke)

Well......the plunge has been taken. Metal X Milled Versa #9 has been purchased. To complete the madness: Midnight SS 2.0.

Damn all you guys picking up that awesome putter lol I'm jealous. Congrats tho dude

Muhahaha! Atta boy!

I'll let ya use mine the 12th if you like :alien:

If mine isn't backordered too.

Did you order from a Callaway site? If not then you should be fine.

Congrats the #9 looks great. Wish I could putt with the 9.

Can't wait to hear how you roll this bad boy.

That MX330M looks reeeal niice! hmm

Oopsieee .. you're right KC720 .. mah baaad! Here it is (corrected) .. what a freakin confidence booster, this thing just says, "I'm goin in the hole."

And Milo .. It appears that I have to atleast test one out .. looks like a winnnerrr!

$_3.JPG

Last edited:
Back