Odyssey Metal-X Milled Putter Preview

I agree. But not everyone will. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Not everyone will pay $350 for a SeeMore, Scotty, or Betti either. Its all relative. I am sure Callaway wont be taking a hit on these. In same breath, I cant blame someone for not wanting to spend the money either.

They look nice but way out of my price range.

People will pay the price though. Its right in line with a Scotty/ Seemore / Betti etc

Yes, I understand that Dev...but with the Scotty, Seemore and Betti...I can chose my length, lie, loft, weight (sometimes) and grips for that price too.

Yes, I understand that Dev...but with the Scotty, Seemore and Betti...I can chose my length, lie, loft, weight (sometimes) and grips for that price too.

You can do that for these as well.. On their website. Also I have read that they will begin offering black putter shafts as well

They come with weights to adjust and length loft and lie can be done on their site

I am just not sure how the price point is going to work in the retail environment...most are used to seeing Odyssey as I great putter in the $150-$200 range

Time will tell if they are ready to step up to that level....myself...as bad as I want on, I just cant see spending that kind of money on one right now.

Fair enough Tim.. I think many wont buy it, that is for sure. I also think they have taken this into account, and they are producing less of these and like Joe said, once they are gone they are gone. They aren't planning on having a bunch laying around that they are going to have to discontinue.

Fair enough Tim.. I think many wont buy it, that is for sure. I also think they have taken this into account, and they are producing less of these and like Joe said, once they are gone they are gone. They aren't planning on having a bunch laying around that they are going to have to discontinue.

I hear ya bro....I am more disappointed than anything..I was planning on going to Golf Galaxy today and buying one, not like I have a proven track record with a MX #7 or anything :alien:

I hear ya bro....I am more disappointed than anything..I was planning on going to Golf Galaxy today and buying one, not like I have a proven track record with a MX #7 or anything :alien:

I think the real problem Tim is that you just need to be shorter. Then you wouldnt have an issue with length. Haha Trade some stuff in.

Gorgeous!!! Simply gorgeous!

I don't even like the #1 shape (personal preference), but that thing is beautiful.

dang that looks good. Really nice looking flatstick.

I want one really bad & it's down to the #1 or #6 for me

Came in looking for pics and was not disappointed. Sharp looking putter. Interested to hear how these feel. Wonder if the PGA SS will have these in this weekend.

Excellent feel Jon. Different than the Betti, but a nice soft sound to them. If you look at the first pic right in the center where the Odyssey logo is, that chunk of added metal adds to the feel, as does the face. Comes with a weight kit as well.

Hawk you're killing me right now! I hope to get to roll one of these this weekend.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia using Tapatalk

Here is my LH MXM #9HT with custom black shaft.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Those putters look so good.

Really like those putters guys. Just beautiful. Can't wait until mine is in the bag.

Asked the guy at PGA SS when these were coming and he had no idea. Suspiciously there was a huge section of the Odyssey display cleared out waiting for putters... Hmmm

Asked the guy at PGA SS when these were coming and he had no idea. Suspiciously there was a huge section of the Odyssey display cleared out waiting for putters... Hmmm

I think you needed to go a little higher in the food chain. They should have been out yesterday. Maybe today they will be out though.

I think you needed to go a little higher in the food chain. They should have been out yesterday. Maybe today they will be out though.

Yeah I know. I suspect they will be there today. I think the guy was just dumb. Although they didn't get the Smart Square putters for a few weeks after they came out.

Back