Odyssey Putters Thread

Just ordered a like new Works #1 (not the Versa) from CPO. Had a rebate card so it only cost me $50.00 out of pocket.

What can brown do for you? Deliver my damn putter!

a318c15ee5f0c46d9ca75e5dabd9c90c.jpg

cb7dd53cba1d13193e13763111201147.jpg

d2535ba0760d3fb0a8f97234693b2825.jpg

I need to experiment with the weights and get my mid slim 2.0 installed, but man this thing feels great. For $149 too? Steal! Oh and the ball mark repair tool is baller!!!

Awesome dude!!!

Picked up an mxm #7 like new off ebay. Been without and odyssey since early last season. Still have two more I want.

I'm seriously in love with this putter. I put the 20s in it, but the change in weight was noticeable so I may go back to the 15s until I have a lesson with it. Either way, I think I made the right choice :D

Picked up an mxm #7 like new off ebay. Been without and odyssey since early last season. Still have two more I want.

Cant wait to get mine.. two more days!

Wish I hadn't missed that deal for the MXM 1W

Have that one. Need the MXM now.

Think it's one of the best lines offer by odyssey right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think it's one of the best lines offer by odyssey right now.

Works Tank Cruiser is pretty tough to beat.

Especially the V Line. I'm loving mine.
Ugh.

I need that one too, the V Line has grown on me like crazy over the past few weeks.

Have that one. Need the MXM now.

Had one but my buddy was struggling with an older odyssey and offered him the 1w to try and he liked it and bought it from me. Now to get one again then maybe consider the mxm 1w.

#neverendingputterpurchases

There was a deal? Was it obscene?

Ummm...

$149 for the MXM 1W @ hurricane golf.

And that was the one I got. I believe JP_CO placed an order right after me as well, but he ended up getting his from the bay. From what I saw that was the best RH deal for the MXM line.

In 28 minutes it will be just 10 more days. I'm staying out of here until then.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tell me more about this!

James has a new putter in for review, but cant tell us for a bit. He's dropped some breadcrumbs though, and I have picked them up. If it's what I think it might be, it's right in my wheelhouse.

Back