Odyssey Putters Thread

James has a new putter in for review, but cant tell us for a bit. He's dropped some breadcrumbs though, and I have picked them up. If it's what I think it might be, it's right in my wheelhouse.

Its 1000% Beags approved.

#Embargo

:angel:

The white hot RX has even been in th bag yet and I'm already letting it know it has to behave or the new one, whatever it is, might replace it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The white hot RX has even been in th bag yet and I'm already letting it know it has to behave or the new one, whatever it is, might replace it.

My WTC V Line has been so warned.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LH Odyssey MXM #1, #7 and 9HT all at at $99 at hurricane golf!

This beauty just came in! I really really like the headshape but it's a little light for my liking. An extension, and back weight and this will be one awesome putter.

b7c2d6d6bcd517124acce2e17208315b.jpg

sorry for the terrible pictures floors are getting done and everything is a mess here.

This white hot RX madness has got me super excited. Unfortunately, I doubt the #9 model is HT....

Really itching to buy a putter. Thinking I want a #7 but still need to put my Grandaddy putter to the test.

My 1w with site for arrived

741334be23fdc419b7630d20ce2be5cf.jpg

My 1w with site for arrived

741334be23fdc419b7630d20ce2be5cf.jpg

This is not the normal configuration for a MXM 1W is it? I just ordered one and it has the sight line on the flange (no sight dot). It looks great...really intriguing.

This is not the normal configuration for a MXM 1W is it? I just ordered one and it has the sight line on the flange (no sight dot). It looks great...really intriguing.

No it is not. It's a tour issue that I picked up off eBay last week. Going to be getting it reshafted next month and regripped as well. Thanks to Mike_g it has a nice cover to rock when it's in the bag

No it is not. It's a tour issue that I picked up off eBay last week. Going to be getting it reshafted next month and regripped as well. Thanks to Mike_g it has a nice cover to rock when it's in the bag

Great pick-up!

5f42a418757d2221288154a39ab38c28.jpg

522ac6e7705e950dbce386da03e9ea58.jpg

3cbbfa0f4f5ccdeffb754b2ac0e2b768.jpg

Boom I have it! This will be my backup

Love the MXM 1W. Sets up so nice behind the ball.

This bad boy arrived today.. If initial impressions hold up, the #7 puts such a good roll on the ball.

2d40a3a983dfa03957400e0cfebbe074.jpg

This bad boy arrived today.. If initial impressions hold up, the #7 puts such a good roll on the ball.

2d40a3a983dfa03957400e0cfebbe074.jpg
By far the best headshape, though yours looks defective :alien:

You think the $179 sale on CPO for the Milled Collection #2 is as good as I'm going to do?

You think the $179 sale on CPO for the Milled Collection #2 is as good as I'm going to do?

Damn I wish I had the extra cash right now. Take that deal and run with it. What condition?

That's a solid price. Won't come with weights though but still solid

7s everywhere! LOVE IT!

Back