Odyssey Putters Thread

If you get it and need someone to game it for you I could help out

Last one sold for 2k at some auction site. 4k was issuing price. Still very pricey but an ultra rare item it seems
That's insane. Would you have your playing partner run you over with the golf cart if you accidently hit it on the ground and scratched it? I'd be sick if I scratched it at all.

That's insane. Would you have your playing partner run you over with the golf cart if you accidently hit it on the ground and scratched it? I'd be sick if I scratched it at all.
I would literally cry lol

posted in the what did you buy but I think it deserves to be here to.

This will be heading to me very soon. ?

aa21afbc8d4a44be2b3b39f505af68f7.jpg

eb5d3c42da4fa15b3562d0744c7cd983.jpg

posted in the what did you buy but I think it deserves to be here to.

This will be heading to me very soon. ?

aa21afbc8d4a44be2b3b39f505af68f7.jpg

eb5d3c42da4fa15b3562d0744c7cd983.jpg
You dirty dog! Such a great looking stick.

I'm so in love with my WHP #3, everything about it just suits me perfectly. Insert is fantastic and it just sets up so clean. Have the old school SS 1.0 (green) installed.

30 putts today with 2 3 jacks.....tad aggressive on some birdie runs but dropped a ton of putts within 10 feet including a nice 25 footer to save bogey on 1 hole.

Lastly...non #3 related.....1/29 is gonna be a very cool day.

I'm so in love with my WHP #3, everything about it just suits me perfectly. Insert is fantastic and it just sets up so clean. Have the old school SS 1.0 (green) installed.

30 putts today with 2 3 jacks.....tad aggressive on some birdie runs but dropped a ton of putts within 10 feet including a nice 25 footer to save bogey on 1 hole.

Lastly...non #3 related.....1/29 is gonna be a very cool day.
You were quite impressed with the roll from the embargo putter, it was fun to see.

#ItsLegit

I love that 1/29 is the day after my bonus haha

You were quite impressed with the roll from the embargo putter, it was fun to see.

#ItsLegit

Yes, I am. Didn't want to say too much regarding it but yes......great stuff coming from Odyssey - can't wait to see everything else they are releasing. I'm very happy with my putter situation currently but have been known to try stuff for the hell of it - but now I have more reason than just for the hell of it. Hahaha

Putter love gone overdrive! Picked up mxm 1w, #2 and #7 from the bay!

Got this guy for 30 bucks in the used bin. I will have to touch it up and see what happens!

dfee359cb6a375a95702788081ad1636.jpg

639fa16f3faf6b94e2d9f29212b88cca.jpg

1303175307a6e6c31f0d0df67a96b3f6.jpg

ff8a7c35460998c10b9d83657f30fe85.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

The PGA Store by me is selling MXM #7 for $149....might need to pick one up to see what the hypes about. There are two left.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This month may have set records for you

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Indeed a record setting month. Soon to be followed by a different type of record!

The PGA Store by me is selling MXM #7 for $149....might need to pick one up to see what the hypes about. There are two left.

Dude. That's a sick price for a mxm 7. Goes for double that on the bay. If you don't do it there may be thpers willing to pay for you to pick it up

Dude. That's a sick price for a mxm 7. Goes for double that on the bay. If you don't do it there may be thpers willing to pay for you to pick it up
Well then I may be heading to the superstore this week to make sure they are still there!

Well then I may be heading to the superstore this week to make sure they are still there!

Uh you mean first thing in the morning right?

Uh you mean first thing in the morning right?
Sure I I could blow off work to go :alien: I will go tomorrow though!

You sir, are out of control.

Well done.

You did have a #7 MXM???

I would be all over that if those didn't have double bends in them

Back