Odyssey Putters Thread

I'll be keeping you guys posted when I go there tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hurricane Golf still has a couple of left handed 9HTs for $99 listed on their site..

So tempting..

Hurricane Golf still has a couple of left handed 9HTs for $99 listed on their site..

So tempting..
Uh what are you waiting for? Haha

All the new stuff is on the Odyssey web site. I am anxious to try them out and read Jman's thoughts. I wonder why they went with a lighter head weight @ 345g vs. their normal 350g?

Definitely a White Hot RX V-Line Fang is in the must try rolling category.

So I went yesterday and the putters were still there. I won't be back till Friday. I didn't get one because for some strange reason the face was not as good as theme fusion rx face. Well for me anyways.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I put the MXM up against the OWC, the battle of #1W. Two very unique feels for me. Both will be solid options in the bag!

All the new stuff is on the Odyssey web site. I am anxious to try them out and read Jman's thoughts. I wonder why they went with a lighter head weight @ 345g vs. their normal 350g?

Definitely a White Hot RX V-Line Fang is in the must try rolling category.
Yes, they look good. The V Line fang is peaking my interest along with the Rossie. Also an earlier tweet by Koske mention not just this line this week. What else is on the horizon?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am about 99.9% sure I will own a V-Line Fang!

Love the look and idea of those. Why does that #2 have to be full-shaft offset vs half-shaft offset? I'll definitely give it a look anyway whey they hit the store. The V-line Fang head is really good looing too.

I put the MXM up against the OWC, the battle of #1W. Two very unique feels for me. Both will be solid options in the bag!

Which way are you leaving?

V-Line Fang???

That thing is ridiculously awesome.

Need.

Ya V Line fang is getting ordered soon for me

Which way are you leaving?

Next round out I'll play with both. One on the front 9 and one on the back. I need to new grip on the MXM. I'm thinking of a counter balanced odyssey works grip

Review will be up soon on it too. Probably post show to not take away from or get lost in the show coverage.

V-Line Fang???

That thing is ridiculously awesome.

Need.

How can you say that when 1/29 hasn't happened yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you say that when 1/29 hasn't happened yet

Odyssey must be three days ahead. The new line is up on their website

Solid price points, nothing that catches my eye but looking forward to seeing some of these rolled soon

The inserts on the white hot rx is pretty good. Soft yet a quick roll

Best insert they have released for pure roll.

Putter love gone overdrive! Picked up mxm 1w, #2 and #7 from the bay!

I didn't even know this happened

I understand the price points on these. But for my tastes, the head weight is very light. I bet we see this insert featured on future lines though. Perhaps one with adjustable weights

Back