Odyssey Putters Thread

Joe is the center silver X painted or brushed metal? If I put acetone around the white outline will any paint come off of the X?

Joe is the center silver X painted or brushed metal? If I put acetone around the white outline will any paint come off of the X?

Pretty sure it's brushed metal. I used a light amount of acetone (nail polish remover) for the cleanup and it didn't disturb any of the existing features.

Check out this sweet staff bag!

I believe May is Odyssey Month on Tour, so we will be seeing a lot of guys using Staff bags and wearing Odyssey swag

Odyssey Putters Thread

I'll post this in the MXM thread also, but the 330M was in fire today. First round playing with it & I love the roll with it. I burned a lot of edges for birdie today & hope I can keep it up.

White Hot Pro #1. So good. I played 9 tonight with it. I can away really happy with it.

I rolled Hashtags Cruiser 1 wide this past weekend, and have rolled Freddies #1 Versa wide in the past. Both times I Have thought that it would be a good setup for me. I really need to find one for a good deal and spend some extended time with that shape. Seems to be what I like in a putter, even though typically I do not like a blade. The wideness of it makes it like a small mallet, and this is something that I think I would roll quite well.

Just ordered my first from CPO, now to find out is Odyssey month. Protype Black 2 Ball on its way. Had been eyeing a counterbalanced #7, but the deal on CPO was to good.

Check out this sweet staff bag!

IceyShanks I will own that bag. Why did you have to show that.

JLukes, that paint fill looks so good! I'm surprised to see the weight painted but it just ties is all together!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just ordered my first from CPO, now to find out is Odyssey month. Protype Black 2 Ball on its way. Had been eyeing a counterbalanced #7, but the deal on CPO was to good.

Cally Pre-owned is awesome. I got a like new WHP 2Ball from them this week. Looks like a floor model of some sort but it's pristine. When I get it de-stickered I'll throw some pics up.

Cally Pre-owned is awesome. I got a like new WHP 2Ball from them this week. Looks like a floor model of some sort but it's pristine. When I get it de-stickered I'll throw some pics up.

I've been on CPO browsing several times this week. I won a little money at my club's spring tourney and need something to spend it on!

White Hot Pro #1. So good. I played 9 tonight with it. I can away really happy with it.

Nobody ever believes me until they believe me. It's a nice flat stick.

I am no scouring Cally Preowned for a #1 wide

Nobody ever believes me until they believe me. It's a nice flat stick.

It was the first time out with it. I had rolled in on the carpet. I never doubted that it was very nice. It definitely plays and feels more expensive than it is.

It was the first time out with it. I had rolled in on the carpet. I never doubted that it was very nice. It definitely plays and feels more expensive than it is.

Sorry that wasn't directed at you. I have a chip on my shoulder anyway lol. Goes way back.

Anyway, what I've found is that the shape itself is just a bit different than many others, which makes me wonder if that's part of why I tend to gravitate back towards it over so many others. Or, whether it's the insert or a combo. I do know that I have a bunch of really pretty, really expensive plumber neck putters than just get to hang out in the basement.

Sorry that wasn't directed at you. I have a chip on my shoulder anyway lol. Goes way back.

Anyway, what I've found is that the shape itself is just a bit different than many others, which makes me wonder if that's part of why I tend to gravitate back towards it over so many others. Or, whether it's the insert or a combo. I do know that I have a bunch of really pretty, really expensive plumber neck putters than just get to hang out in the basement.

I know this is simple, but for me, the alignment line on the topline makes this putter. The insert is special, the grip is very nice, the headcover is quality, but that silly line makes it stand out.

For my putting setup I do agree. I'm a liner-upper.

Do you have the stock grip on? I'm afraid to change it.

Throwing the ProType #8 back in the bag. The Versa #9 and I just are not getting along these days.

I might go with the Panda paint scheme. BWB.

Odyssey should seriously just hire him to go around the country selling that exact putter.

Odyssey should seriously just hire him to go around the country selling that exact putter.
I've seen Freddie roll a lot of putters well over the years, but non as good as that one.

Seriously, during the rounds I have played with him the past few weeks, every time he putts the same words come out of mouth.. "What are you going to do without that putter?"

Back