Odyssey Putters Thread

I need to bust the Versa back out. I miss that insert and still trying to find a good deal on a #6

I need to bust the Versa back out. I miss that insert and still trying to find a good deal on a #6
Send that #9 to me...

Send that #9 to me...

You wanna borrow it? Haha

It's pretty beat up, I dropped it late last season and it breaks my heart every time I see it.

You wanna borrow it? Haha

It's pretty beat up, I dropped it late last season and it breaks my heart every time I see it.
...I was talking about that MXM.

Played the MXM Versa today, and loved the roll it put on the ball. Distance control was perfect and I managed to make several putts including a fifteen footer for the win in the outing, probably going to keep it in the bag now.

Played the MXM Versa today, and loved the roll it put on the ball. Distance control was perfect and I managed to make several putts including a fifteen footer for the win in the outing, probably going to keep it in the bag now.

I need to see this in action

The MXM Versa #7 with the SS Midnight grip might be the most gorgeous mallet I have ever laid eyes on. It rolls just like its non Versafied brother, but loving the alignment help.

And that black shaft...

The MXM Versa #7 with the SS Midnight grip might be the most gorgeous mallet I have ever laid eyes on. It rolls just like its non Versafied brother, but loving the alignment help.

And that black shaft...

Yep, Golfsmith had them in and rolled a few with it. It's ready for the prom and ready to dance!

Loving my new MXM #7 with the SuperStroke grip.....only 2 rounds down, but I can tell this is going to be a match made in heaven

The Innovative Or Die, coins, hats and ball marking coins made an appearance on Greg Sabella's and JRod's Twitter feed today. Oh my, so sweet looking. Want!

This beauty came today. Gonna throw an Iomic Absolute X Red grip on it. So freaking stunning in hand.

y8yvete5.jpg

I'm jealous there Ricky. Except it's facing backwards

That's awesome Ricky.

Well done rickster, puuuuuuurdy

Ricky!!!! Your twitter post made me jealous earlier. Love that putter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

And that black shaft...

Absolutely beautiful setup!

Loving my new MXM #7 with the SuperStroke grip.....only 2 rounds down, but I can tell this is going to be a match made in heaven

Nice dude!

My new toys arrived

y9umemup.jpg

Sharp looking flat stick Xarraan.

Xarraan, that head cover is it velcro or magnet closure? Looks good

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I ordered the Odyssey MXM Versa #7. The first was stock with the black shaft. Unfortunately, the transition from black to silver on top of the putter was not done to my standards. In addition, I wasn't feeling the black shaft. IMO, it looks cheap. Callaway was nice enough to send me a replacement but it too had issues. The milled holes on the bottom had slight "chipping" around the edges.

I have decided to pass on this limited run of MXM Versa Putters. I love Odyssey and will be keeping an eye out for the next limited run of putters. In the meantime, my Black i-Series 2-Ball Putter will have to do.

On another note, I have some pretty sweet 2014 Odyssey JDM headcovers coming my way. They were shipped from Japan on 4/21 and made it to Los Angeles today. I'm hoping they'll be in hand this week.

Attachments

• Odyssey_JDM.jpg
    Odyssey_JDM.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
Back