Odyssey Triple Track Putters

I have a black line on my white hot 2ball that taught me that helped me more then the balls. Do you not putt the 2-ball well? I was scared to change models because I putt the 2 balls across 3 prior models so well.

I have had the putter nearly 13 years and although I have thought about changing it I have never pulled the trigger as I think my putting is reasonable. I’m not a great putter but there are enough times my putting has bailed me out. Over the last 3 months of play my putting has deteriorated.

love my TT Ten. So why am I looking at the Marxman? There’s something about it that I can’t help but wonder

because the marxman is ridiculously easy to align and is slightly more forgiving. these were the two puTTers @Luke WilliamsCG and i were between in the grandaddy fitting. when he said the marxman was more forgiving, decision made. i love it!

because the marxman is ridiculously easy to align and is slightly more forgiving. these were the two puTTers @Luke WilliamsCG and i were between in the grandaddy fitting. when he said the marxman was more forgiving, decision made. i love it!

When Luke speaks you better listen!

In my round last weekend using TT puTTer/ball combo I was making everything inside 10 feet and making or burning edges all day on longer putts. My playing partner commented that he wouldn’t be surprised if the USGA outlawed TT lines because it was obviously cheating.

I didn’t say anything and just smiled. I think he was just mad because I had taken $90 off of him to that point!

I have had the putter nearly 13 years and although I have thought about changing it I have never pulled the trigger as I think my putting is reasonable. I’m not a great putter but there are enough times my putting has bailed me out. Over the last 3 months of play my putting has deteriorated.

recommend you putt some of the models in store if you can. I've been through several putters and just something about the 2 ball works for me. If you have been with same putter for 13 years then it may or may not be the right one. Before I bought my TT, I was able to putt most of the TT models. The Ten and 2Ball worked best for me in store. They were very close to equal in my hand.

For anybody that uses this line or is considering it, Sean Toulon will be on THP Live today taking your questions.

Alright, that makes it harder to resist. It’s such a beautiful design. Excited see what Mr Toulon says today about a TTT (triple track Toulon) which may be the only thing in my way of the marxman

My usual golf ball is the SuperSoft Matte Green. I noticed last night that the face of my TTT is starting to stain green.

Noticed in in the sun. It's cloudy now and the pictures aren't doing the stain justice.

IMG_20200514_081046267.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200514_080930879.jpg
    IMG_20200514_080930879.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 18
@blugold dumb question but have you tried to clean the putter face? I notice the face of my puTTer has shown some staining after practice or a round, but it always comes clean after a quick spit shine.

My usual golf ball is the SuperSoft Matte Green. I noticed last night that the face of my TTT is starting to stain green.

Noticed in in the sun. It's cloudy now and the pictures aren't doing the stain justice.

View attachment 8943050
Just a thought, but could it be from the grass stains on the ball that is transferring to the white insert? Just having a hard time imagining the paint on the ball causing that.

Just a thought, but could it be from the grass stains on the ball that is transferring to the white insert? Just having a hard time imagining the paint on the ball causing that.
Maybe. Anything's possible.

@blugold dumb question but have you tried to clean the putter face? I notice the face of my puTTer has shown some staining after practice or a round, but it always comes clean after a quick spit shine.

Yeah, I just washed it wish dish soap then a magic eraser.

Still there.

Putters are made to get used. It's not my favorite thing to see, but it is what it is. Some people are fussy about these sort of things.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just washed it wish dish soap then a magic eraser.

Still there.

Putters are made to get used. It's not my favorite thing to see, but it is what it is. Some people are fussy about these sort of things.
I will have to take a closer look at mine, I wash it off after every round but haven't noticed anything like that.

View attachment 8943050
I think that looks like more of a golf ball issue than the putter itself. The green supersoft is a very bright strong green color. It looks like the dye is coming off. I don't know if it's because it's matte or what. But, the first thing I would do would be to stop using that bright green ball.

I think that looks like more of a golf ball issue than the putter itself. The green supersoft is a very bright strong green color. It looks like the dye is coming off. I don't know if it's because it's matte or what. But, the first thing I would do would be to stop using that bright green ball.
I did last night. Switched to the ERC Soft. It was the right decision

And yet another reason why I don't use matte colored golf balls. ;)

Update on my experience with the Ten-S putter that I got just as things were closing down back in March. Have 6 rounds in with it and my putting has never been better. My putts were typically averaging in the 40+ range per round.

In my last 6 rounds now, I have not only posted my personal best of 34 putts, but I have been under 40 putts for 5 of the last 6 rounds. This will only keep getting better.

Update on my experience with the Ten-S putter that I got just as things were closing down back in March. Have 6 rounds in with it and my putting has never been better. My putts were typically averaging in the 40+ range per round.

In my last 6 rounds now, I have not only posted my personal best of 34 putts, but I have been under 40 putts for 5 of the last 6 rounds. This will only keep getting better.
That is great to hear!!!! Keep up the good putting. 👏

Marxman arrived today. Really like the shape. Going to get its run at the course tomorrow.

I rolled the Double Wide TT putter today. I struggled with distance today and left quite a few putts short. This is the 3rd round in a row with it and had 31 putts today.
It will be relegated to the back up bag and the TT Ten or Chicago will go into the bag for tomorrows round.

Back