Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha KG is so intense. Crazy!

So Bosh isn't starting. I wonder how that will turn out for them.

So Bosh isn't starting. I wonder how that will turn out for them.

I hope Spoelstra realizes that if they lose tonight, the series is over and he may get fired.

I hope Spoelstra realizes that if they lose tonight, the series is over and he will get fired.

FIFY
Let me ask this to anyone...

Would this heat team be different if they had a better head coach? Look at some of the greatest NBA players that had great coaches. Then now look at this team and who they have as the coach. I'm not going to make excuses for LBJ or even the heat in general but I just have always thought the "what if"

I think so. If they had a Jackson or Pop or Sloan, the players would respect them more and control the egos more. Wouldn't be any shouting matches at the bench.

I don't know enough about Eric to say if they'd be better. Maybe a Phil
Jackson can get more out of the super stars cuz of his status but who's to say Eric doesn't get there someday

Honest question since I cannot look it up right now.
If the Heat coach gets fired (which I am not sure happens), how many coaches will LBJ have had since turning pro?

Honest question since I cannot look it up right now.
If the Heat coach gets fired (which I am not sure happens), how many coaches will LBJ have had since turning pro?

3 I believe.
Mike Brown I know, and Eric and I thought one more?

James came into the league in 03 right? then it would be 4 coaches.
If he gets fired it will be 5** sorry

Why do the Heat double team so much? I get that it leads to TOs, but it also too often leads to wide open shots (like that one by Allen). Not sure if it's worth it sometimes.

Hate the Celtics, but I am pulling hard for them tonight.

The DT works more often then not plus Jesus isn't as deadly as he usually this series

Lebron is 10-11 to start out the game. There is nothing that anyone can do to stop him when he's playing like this.

Lebron is 10-11 to start out the game. There is nothing that anyone can do to stop him when he's playing like this.

Except when the clock strikes 2:00 hehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Except when the clock strikes 2:00 hehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That's only if it's a close game. If he keeps playing like this, they'll be up by double digits for the entire game. Plus even on the shots he misses, he's drawing fouls on Pierce, who now has 3 fouls.

Do the Heat even an offense they run? or it just stand around and watch Lebron?

Lebron needs to try EVERY game

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Just the 4th quarter

I don't understand why they don't run a pick 'n roll with Lebron and Wade. It seems like that would be kind of hard to defend.

James came into the league in 03 right? then it would be 4 coaches.
If he gets fired it will be 5** sorry

i think you were right at first-

03-05: paul silas
05-10: Mike Brown
present: Spoelstra

(Brown got fired, but Lebron left before playing for Byron Scott)

so almost 4....

I don't understand why they don't run a pick 'n roll with Lebron and Wade. It seems like that would be kind of hard to defend.

Agreed. They ran that play TO DEATH, against the bulls in the conference finals last year and it was very effective.

Man LeBron is just terrible in big games hey everyone? I wish for once he would step up.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Mans game! That dunk was awesome.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back