Official 2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man LeBron is just terrible in big games hey everyone? I wish for once he would step up.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

hey hold on now....if he only scores 85points grabs 42 rebounds and hands out 20 assists but misses 1 shot while in the final minute of the game, he will be deemed a total failure. Dont get ahead of yourself.

hey hold on now....if he only scores 85points grabs 42 rebounds and hands out 20 assists but misses 1 shot while in the final minute of the game, he will be deemed a total failure. Dont get ahead of yourself.

This made me laugh. Seriously, some people would do that.

I wonder if this will be like MJ in 1986....63 points in a losing effort against the Celtics.

That's true. It seems if you don't score in the last 30 seconds then what you did the other 45 minutes and 30 seconds was just stat collecting.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

that was the best thing Wade has done all half

You have to take that shot to miss it of course. :D

I think the Celtics are fortunate to only be down by 13 points. Lebron can't keep playing that well in the second half, right?

I love seeing James play like this. This is the guy that we saw take over a game when he was with the Cavs in the playoffs. This is the guy that people have been waiting for. Its about heart. Its about effort. Its about showing the world what you are capable of when the chips are down.

Heck even his fans wrote him off 2 days ago.

You have to take that shot to miss it of course. :D

hahah, well played, sir.

This made me laugh. Seriously, some people would do that.

I wonder if this will be like MJ in 1986....63 points in a losing effort against the Celtics.

and by MJ i believe you mean "God disguised as Michael Jordan" - Larry Bird

That Lebron fellow is pretty good, I think. Except in big games like ones where it's win or go home, of course.

Breeze, don't you know everything but the last 2 mins is just stat collecting? Duh. Lol.

I love seeing James play like this. This is the guy that we saw take over a game when he was with the Cavs in the playoffs. This is the guy that people have been waiting for. Its about heart. Its about effort. Its about showing the world what you are capable of when the chips are down.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Tonights game will come down to who wants it more

That Lebron fellow is pretty good, I think. Except in big games like ones where it's win or go home, of course.

Breeze, don't you know everything but the last 2 mins is just stat collecting? Duh. Lol.

Trollaikis,
Didnt you just say they were done yesterday, after already having them in the finals after the 1st two games? I mean which way is it? :D

Good point by Magic at halftime about Lebron: "What happens when he starts missing?" If D-Wade shows up, Miami wins easily. But if it's just the Lebron show and he cools off, Boston could make a comeback.

By the way, for the last 2 days, this is what I feared: Lebron going into beast mode and winning the game almost by himself.

Good point by Magic at halftime about Lebron: "What happens when he starts missing?" If D-Wade shows up, Miami wins easily. But if it's just the Lebron show and he cools off, Boston could make a comeback.

By the way, for the last 2 days, this is what I feared: Lebron going into beast mode and winning the game almost by himself.

He isnt going to cool off, because its the player that is the aggressive guy that people have been begging for. He has the tools to do this every night. Its whether he wants it or not.

Got to give that guy credit for wanting it...I didn't expect anything less...

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Interesting thoughts from a friend right now at the game in the media room. The difference over the last few games with Durant and Lebron as described by a famous Boston sportswriter.

"Durant comes out and makes sure team is involved. Starts slow, and when the game is turning over into the 4th quarter, sits in the huddle, demands the ball and makes it his game win or lose.

LBJ comes out and sets his tone completely by his first 7 shots. If he is hot from the outside, he plays a passive role of standing on the outside and looking for his kickback jump shots, if he isnt hot from the outside he attacks early to get to the line. Come the 4th, he wants to get the other guys involved and pull away.

Neither is right or wrong, however Bird, Magic and Jordan all went about it the same way Durant does."

Again, neither is right or wrong and these are not my thoughts, but very interesting from a well respected media guy.

Trollaikis,
Didnt you just say they were done yesterday, after already having them in the finals after the 1st two games? I mean which way is it? :D

Dude I thought they'd lose tonight. I didn't think Lebron would play so well. I'm not sure anyone did. They still have time to lose and I think they still might if one certain guy cools off. Just pointing out that Lebron had a pretty good 1st half is all. :D

Oh, and kudos for getting the first i in my name. A lot of people forget that.

Based on who you mentioned JB I think LBJ needs To take a page out of some past champs book

It's the playoffs, refs....LET THEM PLAY!

Are you serious? That is a playoff Technical? Are you out of your mind?

Seems like 15 is too close, so the refs give Garnett a bs tech. That was crazy.

And here comes the 2nd have surge. Can the hit hold it off or will this look like all games in this series

And here comes the 2nd have surge. Can the hit hold it off or will this look like all games in this series

I think if Pierce keeps missing shots, the Heat may hang on. But he could heat up. Puns.

I'm calling it. The fix is in. The NBA or even the refs want to see Miami for game 7/in the finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back