Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stunk for that kid. Hope the family dynamics are ok for him as a kid, not a football player.

I really enjoy watcing Arkansas play football. I love their offense.

Somebody get that -itch a crack rock so she'll shut up. Who does that!

--
tapatalk

Crack rock? Really?

Edit: I agree she was an ignorant *sshat,and completely disrespectful, but really?

Crack rock? Really?

5.1237244400.cracked-rock.jpg

???

Hahaha, I couldn't resist.

Crack rock? Really?

Edit: I agree she was an ignorant *sshat,and completely disrespectful, but really?

Yes.

--
tapatalk

What brings on that assesment?

I call things like I see them. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong.

--
tapatalk

I call things like I see them. Sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong.

--
tapatalk

Ok, just seems like a pretty stereotypical comment.

What are Northern Illinois and Arkansas State doing playing in the next to last bowl game?

What are Northern Illinois and Arkansas State doing playing in the next to last bowl game?

Right! How in the heck did godaddy.com get such a late date for their bowl?

And great job AR ST blowing the nice lead you morons. Cost me bragging rights!!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Just want to stop by this morning and drop a Roll Tide! #Gameday

I think they both won their conference championships, if I recall. I guess, if they are in such a crappy bowl, at least they were able to be one of the final games.

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- After a bowl season full of offensive shootouts, LSU coach Les Miles says to expect some "big boy football" when his top-ranked Tigers take on No. 2 Alabama in BCS title game Monday night.
Miles and Crimson Tide coach Nick Saban each had their final news conferences before the championship on Sunday morning, and posed for photos with the crystal BCS trophy.
Miles says that he expects the game to be "big boy football. And I'd expect it to be very, very physical."
The two SEC teams met on Nov. 5, with LSU pulling out a 9-6 overtime win.
Saban says he's telling players to focus on the opportunity in front of them, not the pressure. His Crimson Tide won the national championship two years ago, beating Texas.

Heard the Bama boys have been partying hard in the Quarter over the weekend and setting their own curfews....

Oh yeah there's a college game tonight. How dumb is it that they are playing this late and into the next year. Just stupid. When was the last time these two teams played? Like 2 months ago? I hate it.

I don't want LSU to win. I just want Bama to lose by 500.

Hoping for a 0-0 game where neither team can score despite 15 overtimes and the refs finally call the game because it's going to be a split NC title anyways.

I think Alabama wins 21-17, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's close to that same score but the opposite results!

My picks -

The winner: The SEC
The loser: The Scoreboard.

I am thinking this is gonna be a great game...lots of big hits on both sides. I think Trent Richardson will be the X factor in this game though, if they can get him going early in the game Bama has a good shot. I still think OK state would have gotten dominated by LSU though, I love this matchup for the BCSNC

I am thinking this is gonna be a great game...lots of big hits on both sides. I think Trent Richardson will be the X factor in this game though, if they can get him going early in the game Bama has a good shot. I still think OK state would have gotten dominated by LSU though, I love this matchup for the BCSNC

I like big hits

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Notice......no FG's for Bama this game either!

Lucky if they even make the extra point..

You should be downtown right now.. Pregame partying is outta control right now

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back